A Villian Returns

Kai's POV:

"Breaking News, it's seems that the Realm Crystal has been stolen by a criminal. The criminal has been identified as Harumi, the advisor of Lloyd Garmadon, the evil lord, as well as the legendary ninja. News have been reported that she had disappeared off Ninjago City - "

"Hey Kai, why did you turn the news off!" Jay said. I looked at him in the eye, not responding to his question. I then felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Kai, is it because they included Lloyd in the news. Have you not let go?" I turn around to see Zane. I turn my head back around.

"You guys don't know how I'm feeling." I say towards the rest of the ninja. I hear Jay sigh.

"Look, Kai, I know you loved Lloyd so much. But you need to let go of him. He's causing you to be in a bad state." Cole interrupted. Now I'm really annoyed. I got up from the couch and headed outside for some fresh air. I sat down on a small bench out in deck.

Lloyd, they don't understand me as much as you do, I thought.

"Hey Kai, are you alright?" I hear Nya say as she walks up the stairs to the top deck of the bounty. I look down.

"Nya, I don't think I can do this anymore." I said. Nya grabbed my head and yanked it towards her.

"Have you gone insane! I won't allow you to kill yourself!" She yelled frantically.

"That's not what I meant, Nya. I can't let go of Lloyd even if the others tell me to." Nya expressed an understanding face.

"Kai, maybe you should settle down on Lloyd and move on. Maybe you should be in a relationship again." I looked at her furious. I quickly stand up.

"Even if you try to persuade me, my heart belongs to Lloyd." I say harshly, running down below deck.

Unknown Person POV:

"Well done, Harumi. You did get yourself onto the news, but you have obtained the Realm Crystal." I say to her gratefully.

"Thank you." She replied in a normal tone. I admire the beautiful essence of the Realm Crystal. It has been too long ever since I touched it.

"The cursed realm." I spoke. A portal slowly opened, and a few ghosts locked in the realm came out. Making Harumi step back.

"Ah, yes, I'm finally free!" Morro said as he entered into the overworld. The portal closed.

"Nice to see you again Morro, how would you like to work with me?" I said.

"And who are you?" He asked.

"Guess." I said. He looked at me closely, and then he realised.

"Oh, you changed sides. How different of you." He said.

"Work with me Morro, and maybe you could get revenge on Nya? The one who sunk your precious Preeminent." I said persuasively. His eyes shot up.

"Deal."