Chinese Geisha

Kai's POV:

"Hey, are you coming to the festival with us?" Jay said. I looked at him from my laying position.

"There's no point if Lloyd isn't going to be there with me." I replied while flipping over to my back. Jay stared at me seriously. He sighed. "Kai,think about us for a second. You haven't come out of  your room to spend time with us lately. I mumbled silently. Jay was right, I am being a bit selfish.

"Fine." I slowly got up. Jay handed me my hanfu.Its been a while since I wore it ever since the last festival. I slightly chucked. It reminded me of when Lloyd tripped over me, landing on my chest.

I went into the bathroom to change. I slowly lifted the hanfu onto my shoulders and tighted the wrap that made its whole way around my waist. I look in the mirror. The golden lace and the bright red match together perfectly.

I walked down to the kitchen.

Unknown Person POV:

A knock on the door was heard. I walked to the door and opened it to see the previous owner.

"Hello?" I asked as politely as I could.

"Im the owner of a company called the Geisha." He said." I am wondering if you could work for me as a high-class courtesan because of your fabulous male looks as well as kinda looking like the green ninja." I look at him, cringing a bit."You get paid three thousand dollars a month to as much money as you can."

My eyes shimmered. That is a lot of money. "Okay, when does the job exactly start?" I asked." It starts Tommorow at the festival. Please come at this time and at this place. Thank you!" He said nervously, running off.

I am going to be an entertainer, a performer in music and arts. That's fine, I already accomplished those in the past.

"Who was that?" I turn around to see Harumi. "I thought you were in bed?" Harumi shook her head. "Harumi, I am going to work for a Geisha Company for the festival tomorrow. Can you look after yourselves?" I asked seriously. She nodded her head frantically.

I walk to the bathroom. Could I somehow change my appearance, oh. I used my Oni powers towards my horn and eye. I looked normal as before, like I never became evil. I smirked. This is how Mystake did it, huh?