•❅──────✧❅VI❅✧──────❅•

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚅𝙸.

𝙷𝙰𝚂 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚓𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙, 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎, 𝚜𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙴𝚛𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚓𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚙𝚜.

𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝙿'𝚂 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚟𝚎𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚙𝚜.

𝙾𝚔, 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜, (𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎) 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚊 𝚜𝚚𝚞𝚊𝚍 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 4 𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚜, 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐, 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜.

(Name)'s pov-

I stood by Shadies as he shouted to all the new trainees that were sweating through nervousness, while the others stared at me unknowingly.

Shadies looked at me, telling me to say my name. I ignored the nervousness and the tension as I took a breath out before shouting my name.

“I, (Name) Hayana (Last Name)! Will train you with Shadies, but do not expect a single favoritism from me, and never let this training be a joke to you, or else 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘢𝘪𝘵” I shouted clearly.

(The 'Hayana' is actually your mom's last name, you can't actually remove it cuz it's for the plot(but if you want to or change it, then do. It's your choice anyway 🙂)) 

Omniscient pov-

They started introducing themselves as (Name) walked around to inspect something, while a guy named Marco introduced himself to Shadies, (Name) heard a crunch to her right side.

She walked towards a girl who's eating a steamed potato, she walked closer and closer to her, totally pushing some trainees out of the way, she once stopped when they're facing each other, (Name) stared at the girl as she kept eating the steamed potato, well... More likely she looked down at her with a creepy gaze.

(YEAH, just like Yelena's-)

“ *cough* ” (Name) coughed loudly and harshly as it drawed the attention of the other trainees, especially the girl.

“You, what in the world are you doing?” she asked, still keeping the creepy gaze down at her.

The girl looked around and asked “Are you-”
“OF COURSE I AM” (Name) shouted as the girl flinched at how loud her voice is, like a titan screamed right at her ears as loud as it can.

“I believe I asked you a question.” (Name) repeated.

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙-𝚂𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚛

It was supper and Sasha was still running laps as Eren and his new friends stared at her.
“Geez, is she still running? It's already supper”
A buzz-cut haired boy asked as he walked towards Armin, a voice behind him spoke
“Oh no my child, she's crouching in a standing position with a fast yet slow pace. Of course she's running don't you see?! ” (Name) shouted and slapped the back of his head, but not in a harsh way nor in a soft way.

She walked away after she told him what Sasha was doing in a sarcastic way, the buzz-cut haired guy rubbed his forehead softly  as they walked inside the HQ.

They ate their supper and went to their barracks to rest. Morning came and they did their routine all day.

Everyday was still the same to them until their graduation was coming. They were being tested with the 3DM gear and hand to hand combat.

.

.

.

.

.

The graduation went by fast, faster than a snail, actually. They were nervous for not graduating but of course they did.

Eren kept bugging (Name) about his success on being the top 5. Which made (Name) pinch his cheeks and ordered him to eat.

(Name) was always getting serious nowadays when it comes onto action. One time, Sasha planned a prank on Connie and when (Name) knew about, she immediately treated Connie to the infirmary.

They were about to go to their barracks and rooms when a scout told (Name) that Erwin needed her to come to his office.

The yougers were a little worried but let it slide when (Name) told them to.

She walked out of the cafeteria and onto the ball way. When she reached Erwin's office, she knocked at the door before entering.

“What is it, Commander? ”

“The Wall Sina has been encountering some unnatural phenomenon. The evidence of most the district are vague, but it's clear that it seems to have been done by someone.”

“I want you to inspect the actions of the people there, especially the MP's” he added.

“I will sir, don't worry.” I said.

He dismissed me and I walked to my room.
I organized my bed before I pulled out my Biwa, that was covered in a box.

I opened it and started to play a song.

I played the song for a while and felt a migraine coming. I eventually stopped to take a rest and go to the cafeteria to drink a water but a sudden vision came up to me.

700+  𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜

Hi, I'm glad I published a chapter for a long while.

Anyways, thanks for reading my book
Even though it's cringy!