»»----> VIII <----««

Omniscient pov

Days went by as (Name) grew even more suspicious than ever.

Her unusual behavior sometimes ticked Levi as he tried to punish her but Erwin was there, covering her like a father.

One day, after the trial of Eren's life of being a titan, he got sent with Levi's squad.

They were cleaning the old and dirty HQ that they were staying for a week or two, when suddenly, a loud crashing if objects were heard clearly down stairs.

As if someone were throwing objects at each other or something chaotic like that, but this was beyond chaotic when they suddenly heard Petra's terrified yelp.

Eren and his seniors rushed down to see what happened. When they saw it, they tried to pull Petra away from the two arguing at each other.

Levi and (Name) we're fighting and throwing the cleaning supplies at each other.

Eld asked Petra what happened between them and how they started fighting.

"They- it- it was (Name) who actually started the fight, it was because she...she didn't want to do anything here but-AH!" Petra suddenly shouted as a mop was flying towards their direction.

"Duck!" Olou warned them as plates and dust pans fled towards their direction.

Soon, their throwing soon then died down as both of them were calming down, Levi finally holded his temper, preventing to hurt (Name) anymore.

They eventually got separated from each other but still sent each other glares.

Levi had to admit that he developed a small crush with her but he lost his feelings by realizing that she was still underage even though she had turned 20.

(A/n: I know that it's just been a few chapters but it's been 4 years since the fall of the wall Maria happened. And yeah, I changed the plot for (Name)'s sake)

While Eld and the others tried to calm them both down, Levi suddenly stormed out of the room, clearly frustrated and mad.

(Name) looked at his small figure stomped outside the HQ and rolled her eyes, after their captain left to go outside, no one dared to speak because of (Name)'s present, the atmosphere after their fight were thick and burdening.

(Name) noticed the thick atmosphere and breaks it off.

"What? Too stunned to speak? Don't worry, this isn't the first time you'll see us fight." (Name) chuckled bitterly between her sentence, she's clearly annoyed and irritated at Levi's presence earlier.

She got up of her seat and stormed out towards the back door. The rest just looked at her before proceeding to clean the mess that the two made.

"She isn't like this before.." Eren muttered, but loud enough for them to hear.

"The last time she still had her respective attitude was three or four months ago after she disappeared." Petra spoke out while picking up the bottles that was leaking sanitizers and soaps.

"It's like she lost her memories." Eld spoke, they wiped the leaking liquids and proceeded to clean the large room where the two had fighted.

....

Eren was looking at his hands thinking deeply about (Name)'s sudden change of attitude.

She would always keep her anger in and just speaks with the positive flow.

But, when she suddenly got back from her mission, to where she was suspiciously been missing, she then turned up randomly at Erwin's office.

He was thinking deeply and not noticing that someone was walking towards him.