Chapter 1 - Confessions and Goodbye

Author's note:
Yooo!!!
I'm gonna cry
So here have an Ruikasa angst HSHAHAH plss
Don't cancel me
Mafuemu<333

It was a Sunny day people chattering, Teachers teaching. Tsukasa was on a dazed at this moment thinking of what he should do. His days has always been like this after finding out how his bestfri- no rather his crush Rui has a partner, Tsukasa at first thought it was a runmor then felt envious of this person. Cause whenever he talked about them a smile will form in his face. This made Tsukasa think that they truly are perfect for eachother. When he first met them he was shocked since the person right before him is someone he knows they're beautiful...Probably more than he is "Mizuki?" Tsukasa asked slightly stunned by the reveal "Oh? Tsukasa-senpai" Mizuki said with a laugh on their face. "Mizuki you already know Tsukasa?" Rui asked slightly shocked but shakes it of Mizuki them hummed in reply. "Well Tsukasa-kun this is Mizuki as you can guess they're the person i wanted you to meet!" Rui said gleefully with a smile on his face, "Oi! Rui you're looking ugly right now" Mizuki said and then laugh, the laugh was contagious even making Rui laugh. Tsukasa thought he should give them some space and run off, He goes to the bathroom locking himself and then crying..... Seeing how Rui was way much more happy with them than him, The way Rui looked at Mizuki with affection and fond in the eyes. The way Rui would laugh at anything Mizuki said. The way He- Tsukasa wanted to be that person. After sometime of crying he then walked out of the bathroom stall and washed his face, his eyes were red from crying heck even his voice is kind of horse—Fuck i forgot the spelling— He quickly run to his next class surprised that the same person whom hi love is in that class. He sat further away from Rui, Which made Rui wonder on what's happening to him.

After all the exhausting things that happened at school, At first only Rui thought Tsukasa is acting strange and now all of them are asking the same question 'what happened?'. Tsukasa now barely talk nor smile, He'll just sit there and listen to the class. He also ignored and left all of their GC, All of them are now worried in this change. The school was now way more quieter than usual, No more explosion from experiments and no more screaming Tsukasa. After Emu found out about all this news She quickly goes to Tsukasa's house. "Tsukasaaaa-kuuunnnnn??" Emu asked "Oh Emu what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be on your house?" Tsukasa asked, "Well I .... heard about the things that has been going in your school...Are you ok? You've liked Rui for a long time this must have a bad impact on you...." Emu said worriedly. Emu was the only person Tsukasa could trust, You could say they're platonic soulmates. "Well things might not be ok....but i can manage through this!" Tsukasa said trying to give off a bug smile yet failing. "You know Tsukasa- kun that I'll always be here for you if you need help!!" Emu said beaming a big smile and hugging Tsukasa, Tsukasa then embrace this hug and started crying. "shh Shh there..There... It's ok to cry... I'll always help you no matter what!" Emu said as she gently pats Tsukasa's back. Time flew just like that they also had a sleep over! Emu talked and talked about all the things she heard and about her experience with Mafuyu, Tsukasa can't help but smile and laugh at anything the girl would said which made Emu more Talkative.

It's now Monday and Tsukasa needs to see Rui and Mizuki holding hands.... This made his heart feel shattered as if Rui is holding it and squeezing it making it hard to breathe. He tried his best to ignore the couple but Rui would still try talking to him he'll just say he's ok. Rui knew the consequences of his actions, he knew something would happen but now? this is way much more worse... It's not a consequence but rather a curse for him. Not seeing Tsukasa smile, Not hearing Tsukasa's voice nor laughter and Tsukasa ignoring him. Tsukasa was one of his bestfriend a friend that accepts him for who he is.....But yet...It felt like something was still missing even though his with Mizuki. Days kept on going like this time by Time Tsukasa grew more distant Slowly....Not until...

"Eh??? Rui! You got something in your locker! It's a card!" Mizuki said slightly grinning since they never thought on how popular their Partner is! "A card?...." Rui examines the card seeing a familiar hand writing and immediately run, Going to the Cherry Blossom tree at the back of their school quickly. Tears formed in his eyes when he arrived he saw him.... Tsukasa.. " Tsukasa-kun h-how are you?" Rui said wiping his sweat and tears "It's not true right?Right? Tsukasa PLEASE TELL ME??!" Rui said voice full of desperation. "Rui I came here to tell you that... I loved you! even after all those things I can't bring myself to not think about you!... It hurts... The way that i will always just be right by your side everytime! I will never be more than a friend can I? I'm telling you this.. So i can let go now..." Tsukasa said now tears forming his eyes, It trickled slowly and now he became a sobbing mess. "Tsukasa-ku-" Rui was about to call him before he cut him off "And yes Rui... I'll be leaving... I hope you and Mizuki can be happy..." Tsukasa said now running hoping he can go home quickly to prepare for their flight. Rui was stunned,Shocked and devastated. He never thought on how his life would be without Tsukasa, But now he's gone... Rui then promised himself that when Tsukasa goes back.... He'll stay with him, Treat him kind, Always be with him forever.

Author's Note:
Ayoo?? he becoming obsessive??
Loll Rui stop that plss
Mafuemu<333
Plsss don't cancel me for this this is a joke plsss