27

Epilogue 2: Bits and pieces

1. About the Photo

On a certain day, lawyer He was surprised to discover the old photo in his wallet had been replaced with a recent head shot of someone.

After returning home, he asked that someone.

That someone said boldly and confidently: “You always look at my teen photo. Then when you look at me now, you’ll feel I’m getting older.”

Ever since marrying a lawyer, someone can argue better now.

______________________________________

2. About the Baby’s Name

One day while stewing pork soup on the stove, Mo Sheng, who was bored, decided to find something meaningful to do.

For example, thinking of a name for the baby in the future.

She took a Hanyu Da Zidian (one of the most comprehensive Chinese character dictionaries) and flipped through it. Mo Sheng found out naming was a really difficult task. Choosing a name which would sound good and be meaningful to suit both refined and popular tastes was really not easy.

An idea suddenly flashed in her mind, Mo Sheng came up with a simple and easy way to name the baby.

The father’s surname and the mother’s name, then add another word. The name immediately came out – He Mu (it means to admire in Chinese) Sheng.

Good-looking and also pleasant to hear.

The crucial point is it must be very meaningful.

Mo Sheng was pleased with herself and ran to the study. She wrote it on a paper to ask Yi Chen for his opinion.

Yi Chen looked at it and raised his eyebrows, changing it with the stroke of a pen.

Change the middle “Mu” word to “Bi”

He Bi Sheng?

He Bi Sheng ??!! (it means why give birth or why born in Chinese)

Mo Sheng was depressed, even for the baby.

Poor baby, not yet born but already disliked by the father.

______________________________________

3. Confession ???

Also, on a certain day.

When Yi Chen was resting in the study, he suddenly remembered that he seemed to have not spoken that three words to someone.

It just so happened that someone came into the study to look for novels to read.

Yi Chen easily pulled her over and made her sit on his lap, both of his arms circling her waist, his chin resting on her neck.

“Help me to flip the pages.”

“Huh?” Mo Sheng stared blankly and looked at the files on the table.