28

Epilogue 3.1: Year After Year

A pair of young lovers in the law firm recently have differences in opinion. Lawyer Yuan, who was suspected as being someone who asks others to work but did nothing himself, cared about that more than proper business. He constantly followed closely for the latest developments and broadcast them to Yi Chen from time to time.

Yi Chen was really not a good gossip object, but Xiang Heng had gone on a business trip so Yi Chen reluctantly indulged Lao Yuan. After Lao Yuan gossiped about the news he heard in high spirits, he asked Yi Chen: “Do you think Xiao Wang will go?”

Seeing that Yi Chen did not answer, Lao Yuan immediately acted like a senior, saying meaningful and heartfelt words: “Yi Chen, after all, Xiao Wang has worked under you for more than a year so you should be more concerned with your subordinate.”

“Okay.” Yi Chen said in a perfunctory voice: “My wife is unlikely to want me to show concern for my female colleague’s private life.”

Ever since Yi Chen had a wife, he often liked to let his wife be made ​​a scapegoat, such as my wife was strict and forbid me to drink, my wife said that I cannot go home late and so on.

In short, after lawyer He got married, he did not need to dig his brain and can directly use his wife as an excuse. Speaking of which, he had already started using this tactic on the third day after his marriage.

Furthermore, this tactic was really good as the males will immediately sympathize with him for having a similar experience. ” What is the use of looking handsome? What’s the use of earning a lot of money? Still being controlled strictly by the wife. My wife can’t control me, so I am better than him in this sense?” Such thinking more than offset the hatred feelings of envy and jealousy.

Whereas the ladies immediately added brownie points. A man who loves his family and wife is very reliable. It can clearly be seen that his character is trustworthy, so you can rest assured to hand over your case to lawyer He.

Hence, Mo Sheng, completely ignorant, started to have a reputation as a shrew and jealous woman in the judicial circle in A City.

______________________________________

Such tactic was peculiarly useful on Lao Yuan. As expected, after Yi Chen’s remark, the bachelor Lao Yuan immediately burst out in anger: “Such a big deal to have a wife!”

Lao Yuan felt very desolate in his heart. Aiya, men, they are different after getting married, start to work overtime at home and try to decline to attend social niceties. Moreover, learn to arrive late and leave early.

Late ah……

He also thought of days of hugging his wife to sleep until late for work! (This was purely Lao Yuan’s speculating irresponsibly.)

But when can he have a wife?

Lao Yuan was depressed.

______________________________________

Lao Yuan arrived in high spirits but went back depressed. When he was going out, he ran into Xiao Wang who coincidentally came in to deliver documents to Yi Chen. Lao Yuan patted her on the shoulder and said meaningfully: “Think about it properly, when you get to my age, you’ll know it is not easy to get a love relationship.”