Chapter 1

STARRY EAST HIGHSCHOOL

A school that houses at least 1500 students every semester. Few scholarships are open,  fewer come out of the semester. The rich bring there sons and daughters there. There brought there to shape the road there going to take or brought there to be taught to handle the families legacy.
______________________________________

Elite children were in a special classroom. That's where Diana Grace Aether is, pretty, athletic and smart she's the whole package! This was just another day. Bell rang, teacher coming in, teacher introducing a new student- wait wait! Back up! A new student!? There's no way this isn't just a normal day!

"Good morning class. We have a new student today, normally we don't do new students in the middle of the semester. But please give a warm welcome too-" the teacher looked at the girl "Amphitrite Lawrence" She coldly said. Her hair is as blue as the sky, eyes red color colored golden rimmed glasses a true goddess! "Amphitrite sit beside Mr. Carter. Also everyone please do help  her get through the classes" the teacher took the white board marker and started writing the classes lesson.

Amphitrite sat down, perfect composure, she didn't look like a normie. During classes she kept everything under control, answers and raises her hand, almost like she used to this. Lunch rolled around everyone got a menu which confused Amphitrite a bit, Diana couldn't help but think she's cute. Starry has Michelin star chefs to cook for there elite students the other students got 5 stared chefs.

"So your names Amphitrite, right? Where in the world did you parents get that name" Carter snickered "I got my name from the the wife of the god of the sea" She said eyes still fixed in her food "If you want I can show you how to do our math homework, it's not quite easy to do for a newbie like you" Carter offered "No thanks. I wouldn't want help from someone who was struggling to understand the lesson" She said Carter was taken a back by that "Why you little-" he was about to hit her was hit by Diana's folder "Leave her alone!" Diana yelled "Why should I listen to you, freak!" Carter got up "Because I'm going to tell my father, aunts and uncles  to cut funds for your parents company" Diana crossed her arms, Carter's face went white and sat back down to finish his food. "Thank you but I could finish him off by myself" Amphitrite looked at her with a soft smile, That smile of Amphitrite was so cute it unlocked gay panic in Diana.

______________________________________
The Aether Mansion

A long day of school, a longer day of gay panic. "Why does she have to be so cute!?" Diana thought jumping on her bed, She growled while punching the pillow. "Do you think she's alright?" Gladion asked looking through the doors gap "Should we call the asylum?" Edward asked Gladion nodded "I don't want aunt Diana to be in an asylum" Lillie teared up "There there Lillie it's for aunt Diana's well being" Gladion hugged her, Lillie started to cry from there.

"Don't know if you like him or not? Fill out these forms and you will know!"

"Alright Alola Teens magazine don't fail me now!" Diana started writing away. "Oh oh dear" Diana sighed looking at her results she was down bad! "Looks like I'll be stalking someone! Just to figure out what I like" Diana opened her door "Grandpa! I'm staying with a friend tomorrow!" Diana yelled across the hall way "Okay!" Her grandfather's voice echoed through the halls. This isn't any ordinary family this is the Aether Family.

______________________________________
Amphitrite is an oc of mine as well as most of the characters except those featured in the sun and moon anime.