chapter 2

It has been  a month when Amphitrite arrived in STARRY High. Every guy in school tried to warm her up but to no avail. Diana's BI so why not try her luck?

Following Amphitrite was not a easy task she can hear your footsteps no matter how quite you are. Diana's an idiot but not that type of idiot she's a genius idiot. So she waits for Amphitrite to get in her car, and follow her using her rollerblades. Crazy but affective.

"This girl has a pretty long way to go from school" Diana thought. She was already in the Downtown East! And her school is up north. She followed her, she saw her car stop "A daycare?" Diana whispered, Diana got out of the car when she got back she had 4 kids now. There were about to go inside the car until one of the kids said something and they looked at the direction Diana was in "Shoot! Did they notice me!?" Diana panicked and stuck to the wall, she heard the car start and left "Guess I'm safe!" Diana sighed "What are you doing?" Amphitrite said "What in-" Diana shrieked "Want a ride home?" Amphitrite sighed "Can I stay with you?" Diana meekly looked at her "Why? Did you get cut off from the will or something?" Amphitrite asked "Ah no- I said I was going to stay with a friend" Diana giggled  "Fine get in" Diana opened the door.

"So what are you guys names" Diana asked the children she sat in between looked at her and the kids in the front looked at her with so much venom "The kids beside you is, Elizabeth and Khione" Amphitrite pointed at both of them "The kids with me are Ash and Severus" She then pointed at the kids in front the kids gave Diana one nasty glare.

They drove into a familiar neighborhood. It was a rich rich neighborhood where her uncle funded and engineered the houses.

The house they parked in was a beautiful one. They got out of the children looked at her and stuck out there tongue "Those little-" Diana thought. When they got inside the children ran up the stairs "Do you have a change of clothes?" Amphitrite asked "Of course!" Diana said "The guest room is just down the hall" Amphitrite went up the stairs Diana nodded.

______________________________________

Diana was helping Amphitrite to cook dinner for all six of them. "Are you sure you want to help ? You are a guest after all" Amphitrite looked at her "Oh I'm fine with this" Diana opened a cupboard "Hey don't open that!" Amphitrite said "Huh?" Diana looked at her but a big pot hit her head knocking her out cold.

Flashback

"Dearest Diana get a man who will love you and care for you" Her mother said "What if I don't want to marry a man! What if I want to marry a woman!" Diana pouted "A man or a woman get someone who will care and love you" Her mother hugged Diana.

Flashback end

"Damn-" Diana slowly opened her eyes she saw Amphitrite and the kids Amphitrite had shovel and started throwing dirt in the hole she was in "Gotta get up-" but her body ached and didn't moved "She's alive!" One of the kids yelled Amphitrite quickly jumped down and held her and the kids pulled her out of the hole.

When the 'family' got back to the house "Why in the world would you bury me!? I was still alive!" Diana yelled the culprits were on their knees asking for forgiveness "Since you know about our business it's best for us to show you about your business" Amphitrite got up.