42

She just look down.

The way she asked me to spend night with me and the way now she is having the shy expression on her face isn't matches.

She told me " That how the kiss begins, how you handle your partner and how you involve whole body comes to play in a real kiss is the real art of kiss".

I laugh on her.

I said "is kissing an art fort her?".

She replied " Definitely ".

Siddharth : oh then I definitely want to master in this art.

After this statement from me she went silent for few minutes.

I think about it that what is exactly this girl wants, because she is really making me sense her awkward to be with me in room.

The air conditioner is on in my room on the temperature of 16 Celsius, and she is sweating.

I don't know what is wrong with this girl because I didn't force her to be in my room.

I was thinking that I should ask her if there is a reason behind to be with me tonight and if anybody force her.

Before I could ask her, she again prove me wrong she take a chance and got my hand in her hands take a initiative to go ahead

This is for the very first time in my life that this girl is clearly giving me hints, that she is ready to have sex with me tonight.

And internally I am not liking it.

She looked into my eyes and I lost in. hers.

I don’t know what took me into her deeply lost.

Her hand came behind my head.

It make us over now, and my hand went to her neck and I pull her into a kiss.

I get this very clear that she is not a girl made for love, she is can be a night toy.

Her hands are on my cheeks and caressing them.

I am just feeling confused, I don't know what is making me feel like that there is anything strange about her.

Because I am not able to figure it out surely that is doing it with her choice or not.

Her behavior isn't slutty, she actually place her lips on mine, and tears are flowing from her eyes.

I break a kiss, when the tear which flowed from her eyes reach her cheek and when my cheek brush her cheek i feel her tear.

Siddharth : what is wrong with you?

Stay tuned.