69

Siddharth POV

Love is a disease, in which even you didn't understand yourself.

What should I do now?

Should I go and apologize from Avni?

No, why will I go and apologize she also slapped me, she should come to me and say sorry to me first.

Pov ends.

Avneet went to her room crying.

Her mother get so worried seeing tears in her eyes.

She hugs her mom, and starts crying more. Her tears are not in her control,  and she let them flow.

Her mother : what happen my princess? (Worriedly)

Avneet can't speak up, she keep on crying for next 20 minutes.

Her mother : if you don't tell me how will I give you solution my child, and I am really dying from the bad thoughts coming to my mind. Tell me what happened?

Avneet : I love someone, but today he played with my feelings. He hurts me a lot mom. (She said crying, between her sobs)

Her mother hugs her and thought that someone cheated her.

Her mother thought that this is not the right time to make any interrogation that who is the one, who hurts her.

Avneet slept placing her head on her mother's lap.

Her mother is concerned about her future now, because she actually didn't know that what exactly she faces in her life in last few years.

Even yesterday jai told aunty, that Avneet was working in a bar as a bar dancer while aunty was on bed to runs her house.

Her mother is so bad and disappointed but she know that how much her child suffer during this time period.

It was not her fault, if she danced in bar, when all the guys prefer to make her source of entertainment more than respecting her any skill and give her decent job.

And everyone knows that how badly she wants money while her mother was on bed.

Even for now, aunty doesn't know that how much she get humiliated in these years. And it is good for aunty to stay away from that past.

Stay tuned.