Chapter 1: Skips School

No one Pov:

    Takemichi woke up from his slumber and started get ready for school and start the day. Takemichi feels happy and thought it's a peaceful day but that feeling are gone with the wind when he sees Mikey standing in front of his school gates. For once Takemichi feels defeated because he jinx himself.

Takemichi Pov:

'I ain't going that way! No way!' I'm thinking to my myself. "Good morning Takemichi kun." a girl sound greeted. I turn to where the sound came from and saw a girl with short peach hair and a beauty mark below her lips it was Hina. "Good morning Hina!" I said. "Where's Tetta kun?" I ask Hina. "He said he has things to do today so he won't come to school." Hina said. 'What kind of things that make him busy. God why is he busy when I need him!' I'm thinking to myself.

    Without notice I walked to the direction where Mikey kun and Draken kun were. 'Dang it! My instinct!' I'm thinking to myself. "Yaho! Takemitchy." Mikey kun said. "I thought were going to hang out after school." I said. "It's not fun hanging out after school all the fun stores will close if we go there after school." Mikey kun pout. "Are you going to skip school today too?" Hina ask. "Is there any other answer when his here Hina ?" I said with a bored expression. "Your right. I'll inform the teachers and your friends that you are busy." Hina said.

"Let's go Takemitchy!" Mikey kun said. "Oi Mikey don't hover over him like that." Draken kun said. "It's fine Draken kun I'm used to it." I said assuring Draken kun. "Mikey kun where are we going?" I ask. "To the arcade!" Mikey kun said. "And also get some taiyaki!" Mikey kun soon said. "I ain't gonna pay for the taiyaki Mikey." Draken kun said. "Eh!-" and was soon cut off by Draken kun "Pouting won't work on me." and Mikey kun look at me with his puppy dog eyes. "Will you pay for my taiyaki for me Takemitchy?" Mikey kun said. "Sorry Mikey kun I'm afraid I don't have enough money for your taiyaki." I said. 'I only spent for my food!' is what I am thinking.

    Once we arrives at the arcade, I got dragged by Mikey kun to the dancing machine and Draken kun is following us from behind. "Let's have a battle Takemitchy~" Mikey kun said. "No!" I declined and thought 'I ain't gonna die today!'. "I'm gonna go to the claw machine. Take care of yourself Takemitchy." Draken kun said with the bored expression. "You have no choice Takemitchy!" Mikey kun said and push me onto the machine. 

    After what felt like hours, "You're good Takemitchy~" Mikey kun compliment. "Haha Thanks..." I said. 'What the hell did just play.' is what I'm thinking during the dance battle. "Let's go to the claw machine to find Draken kun." I said and dragged Mikey kun away. "Draken kun!" I shouted. "Hmm?" Draken kun turn around. "Oh your done?" Draken kun ask. "Yeah...What are catching by the way?" I ask. "A teddy bear for a present." Draken kun said. "Would you like to try?" Draken kun ask. "Yeah sure!" I said.

"I've got it!" I said. "Wow so cool! Two in a row!" Mikey kun said. "I'm just lucky!" I said. "Want to find out who can claw more?" Draken kun asking for a competition. "I want to join too!" Mikey kun said. "Then let's split the token." Draken kun said. 

    After a while, I won the competition. There's a lot of plushies and I can't carried all of them so I gave some of the plushies to Mikey kun and Draken kun. "Ne-ne~ Takemitchy how are you so good in the arcade?" Mikey kun ask. "My friends usually take me here every weekends." I said. "No wonder. Can you teach me a few of your technic?" Draken kun ask. "Sure!" I said. "Can you teach me too?" Mikey kun ask. "Ye-yeah." I said. "Now let's go get taiyaki!" Mikey kun said and drag me to the taiyaki stall.

    Draken kun ended up getting taiyaki for Mikey kun. "Want some Takemitchy?" Mikey kun ask. "No thanks." I said. "My wallet is going thin because of you Mikey." Draken kun said. "Say Takemitchy can we go to your house?" Mikey kun ask. "I don't think you should come to my house this week." I said. "Why can't this week?" Mikey kun ask. "It's really messy since my friends come to my house and I didn't have time cleaning the house." I said. "How about next Friday night? I'm sure that I don't have any plans that day." I suggest.

"What do you think Mikey?" Draken kun ask. "Hmm...Yeah sure I mean we can go to your house after the meeting." Mikey kun said. "Great I'll send the address to Draken kun." I said. "Eh?! Why not me!" Mikey kun said. "Because I feel like you would come to my house whenever you want even though I said next Friday and I believe Draken kun won't be like you." I said. "Ouch! That hurt!" Mikey kun said while Draken kun is trying hard not to laugh. "I said what I said and my thought of you." I said without sympathy.

No one Pov:

    After their hang out Mikey and Draken went straight to their meeting place and Takemichi walk himself home while drinking his "Tomato juice". (The blood got transfer to a tomato juice package.) While he is walking he saw Kisaki at the bookstore. 'Should I scare him or just talk to him?' Takemichi think. 'I should scare him I haven't saw his scared face since we went to elementary.' Takemichi came in conclusion.

Takemichi Pov:

    I went in the bookstore and avoid Tetta kun before he find out.  Once I avoid him I saw an opportunity of scaring Tetta kun. I sneak behind him and put my hand on his shoulders while I say "BAH!" and he jumps and smack my head with a book as I laughed at him while one hand holding my stomach and one hand holding my head. "you almost give me heart attacks!" Tetta kun said. "You should see your face when you jumped!" I said while laughing.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be at school?" Tetta kun said. "I could ask you the same thing!" I said. "You got a point." Tetta kun said. "Oi~ Kisaki what's taking you so long!" A guy said. "Oya~ who's this Kisaki?" A guy with yellow streak hair said. "He is my friend from my school. His name is Takemichi and Takemichi his Hanma." Tetta kun said. "Tetta kun are you abandoning us?" I said with a tears on my eyes. "Don't be overdramatic. I'm not abandoning anyone." Tetta kun said. 

"What are you getting anyways?" I ask. "Some exercise book for you stupid idiots." Tetta kun said. "Oh hell no! I ain't doing that again." I said. "You sure about that?" Tetta kun said. "I guess I'll tell Hinata chan that you won't be joining." Tetta kun said. "I changed my mind!" I said. "Are you guys forgetting that I'm here?" Hanma said. "Yes!" Tetta kun said. "Ouch~ That hurt my feelings~" Hanma said. "I don't care." Tetta kun said.

"Hey why the sudden attitude change?" Hanma ask teasingly. "Because I know you are just teasing." Tetta kun said. "Smart as always~" Hanma said. "I know right!" I said. "Come on you two I'm done paying." Tetta kun said. "Hai!/Hai~" Hanma and I said replied.

    After that we waved goodbyes. "See ya tomorrow Tetta kun." I said. "See you tomorrow." Tetta kun said. 'Can't wait for tonight!' I think to myself. 

??? Pov:

"We'll meet again my love." ??? said.