Chapter 5: Takemichi's Anger

No one Pov:

     The next day, "What a peaceful day it is today." Takemichi said. "Take-Nii!!" Ken shouted while running down the stairs. "Spoke too soon." Takemichi said. "What is it." Takemichi said. "There's something under the bed!" Ken shout. "Is it a monster again?" Takemichi ask. "This time no." Ken said. "Even Kai is scare to move!" Kai said. "Fine, I'll go look." Takemichi said. Takemichi went up to the twin's room and found Kai on the bed hugging a pillow very tightly like the cotton is about to burst out the case. "Take-Nii! Help me!" Kai said. "Calm down. It's probably nothing." Takemichi said. When Takemichi crawl down and took out his phone then open his flashlight and shine in the darkness and he saw a rat under the bed. Takemichi and the rat are having a staring contest for a while, "Take-Nii what's under the bed?" Kai ask. "It's just a rat." Takemichi said. Once Takemichi caught the rat, he put it in an empty container. "You can come down from your bed now." Takemichi said. *Sigh* Kai sighed. "After I set the rat free you two better explain why is there a rat under the bed." Takemichi scolded.  "Yes Sir!" Kai said.

        After the twin finished their breakfast, "Now explain why is there a rat under the bed." Takemichi said while death glaring his younger cousin. "Would you believe us if we said it appear out of no where?" Ken said shakily. "What do you think?" Takemichi said while giving a death smile. "Fine...We hide our secret stash under the bed." Kai admitted. "And we sweep the crumbs on the floor and that happened." Ken said. "When have you been hiding the secret stash?" Takemichi said. "Since we got back from the store that you told us to buy the midnight snack." Kai said. "So your telling me you guys have been leaving crumbs and the wrapper on the floor for two days straight? And don't get me started on the wrapper I found pile up under the bed don't try to denied it I saw them." Takemichi said with a disappointed tone and the twin then nodded.

"Since you two are finished with your breakfast, go sweep the floor I don't want to see a single crumbs and wrappers on my floor and also go take out the trashes too as a punishment." Takemichi said. "Yes Sir!" Kai and Ken said and quickly take the broom and dust pan and went to their room and start cleaning up the crumbs. 

Takemichi Pov:

    After I scolded my younger cousins, I noticed that we're short on food so I decide to go to the mall. I also left a note on the fridge for Misa-Nee on telling her, her breakfast and also monitor those two cleaning the room. 'That should be it.' I thought. After that I went out to the mall, when I was minding my business I felt a tug on my pant and I look down it was a little girl. 'She must have thought that I was someone else.' I thought. I crouched down and said "Little girl I think you mistook me for someone else." and she look up and apologies "Sorry mister I mistook you as my brother since you and him kind of wear the same outfit." "Is that so?" I said. "Umm...Mister I think I might got separated with my brother by mistaking you." The little girl said. "It's okay I'll take you to him, what did he say when you run off from him?" I reassure her and ask. "I think he said he was going to buy new fabric and some pin." little girl said.

"So he probably in either arts and craft or fabric store, I'll take you there." I said. "Really?" the little girl ask and I nodded. "I'm Luna by the way what about you kind mister." the little girl said. "I'm Takemichi. Ah!? Before we go find you brother I need to pay for the groceries first can you wait for me for while?" I answer and ask. "Sure Michi-Onii san!" Luna said. After I pay for the groceries I help Luna find her brother and finally she found him and runs toward him."Nii-san!" Luna shouted while running. "Luna where did you go I was worry about you!" Luna's brother said. "I was at the groceries aisle." Luna said. "You shouldn't run off like that." Luna's brother said. "Sorry Nii-san..." Luna apologies. "Luna you shouldn't run that fast!" I said. "Ah! Michi-Onii san." Luna said. "Nii-san He is the one who helped me to find you." Luna then said. "Ah! Sorry for my sister if she had cause you trouble." Luna's brother said. " Not at all, she hasn't cause me any trouble." I said. "Wait! Mitsuya san?" I said. "Takemichi?" Mitsuya san said. "I didn't know you have a sister?" I said. "Well now you know." Mitsuya san said. "Well thank you for bringing my sister to me." Mitsuya san said and giving me a bow. "It's fine. I'll be on my way now." I said while waving goodbye.

No one Pov:

    Back with the Hanagakis, "Remind me never make Take-Nii angry." Ken complain. "For sure." Kai agreed. "Welcome to your once in your life time." Misaki said. "Misa-Nee!!" Kai and Ken shouted. "What do you mean?" Kai asked. "Not just you two experience it, I mean me and Masaru had experience one time." Misaki said. "And we made it clear to not seek death." Misaki then said. "Does he had age limit on who he will lash out on?" Ken ask. "How about you two finish cleaning up the mess you made and I will tell you the rest." Misaki said. Then the twin continued cleaning up the mess and throwing the trash out.

"Since you two are finish, I'll answer the that you asked." Misaki said. "He did had age limit." Misaki said. "He can't lash out on the elders." Misaki said. "That's accurate-." Ken said. "It's not what you think." Misaki cut Ken off. "He did lash out on his mother one time and he failed badly." Misaki explained while trying not to laughed. "He ended up getting grounded by his mother." Misaki said. "What did he do?" Ken ask. "He protest about not able to go outside." Misaki said. "It was intense! Even though I did join the protest. All I do is sit on the sidelines and watch." Misaki said. "He's protest got denied at the beginning so he has been sneaking out the mansion to see the outside." Misaki said. "And?" Ken ask. "And he got caught and go locked in his room and also the windows are all locked." Misaki said. 

"That day was terrifying, I  was passing by his room and he throw his desk at the door and I almost die because of him." Misaki said. "And the elders saw his determination of going outside the world and they can't do anything of it so they allowed everyone in the household to go wherever they want." Misaki said. "That day always flash whenever I passed by his room." Misaki said. "Hey, don't blame me I didn't know your passing by my room." Takemichi explain. "AHHH!!!" The three screams. 

"How much did you heard?" Misaki ask. "Relax~ I just got home, I didn't hear much." Takemichi said. "But what Misa-Nee said is true." Takemichi said. "Who wants to stuck in a house for their entire life. Not me though I had to many things to do with my lifes." Takemichi said while arranging the groceries. "I agree!" Misaki said. "You did nothing though." Takemichi said. "Your wrong actually I did done something for you." Misaki said. "I actually talk their minds out on reason why they should go outside instead of staying in the mansion." Misaki said proudly. "No wonder they suddenly agree on going outside." Takemichi said.

    After that they went on their like usual such as eating lunch, playing games, go for a walk and ect. At night the twin are too excited for meeting tomorrow on the other hand Takemichi felt jealous of the twin and Misaki because they didn't have to go to school. Time past by quick and everyone in town is asleep except that one person.