Chapter 3: Slumber Party

A/N( Author Notes):

I decided that some characters will be in the same school as Takemichi so I want to give you all a heads up about this and also my version of vampire can eat human food but can't drink any human drink. Once they drink the human drinks they will throw up everything they eat and drink. I'll now reveal my version of Masaru Hanagaki that is the closest to what I imagined.

 I'll now reveal my version of Masaru Hanagaki that is the closest to what I imagined

Name: Masaru Hanagaki

Age: 1500+

Profile: Takemichi's cousin. He is very competitive and also tend to outsmart anyone who challenge him except he failed at acting as a normal person. Takemichi likes to pick this part up to make fun of him but end up getting outsmarted by him with a sentence or a move. During the war of the past vampire hunters he isn't allowed to join the war so he use his power on outsmarting his cousins. He is very close to Misaki Hanagaki and Misaki often visit him and does his skin care but after Takemichi finds out Masaru immediately drag Takemichi along with him. His power is telekinesis.

Now let's continue from the previous chapter.

No one Pov:

    In some shady and full of dark aura base, "Any news from those vampires?" A man with a black bunny mask asked. "We have recently figure that those vampires had separates their ways and live in different district of the Japan." A women said. "And?" the man with the black bunny mask said. "And some of the division had encounter a vampire and were injured badly." the women said and soon bang from the table were heard and it was from the man. "Didn't I order them not to attack!" The man with the bunny mask said angrily. "*Sigh* Now that they know that we're here they probably had told to their heads." the man with the bunny mask said disappointed. 

"Hanako go tell the other division to stand down and return to the base. I don't want them to blow our surprise yet and tell them to wash their neck clean and wait for their punishment for acting out without orders!" the man with the bunny mask said viciously. "Yes Boss!" Hanako said bowing. 

Takemichi Pov:

    A glimpse of light shine through my window that is cover by the curtains, I slowly opened my eyes and find myself trap between the twin. I slowly move their arms and legs to the other side and get up fully. I woke up Misa-nee and Masaru then the twin which it took forever to wake them up. 

    Once they all awake, they went back to their rooms to get ready for going back to their own life. When all of us are ready we bid our goodbye to our grandparent and head back to our home or so I thought. "Why are you inside our car Misa-nee?" I ask. "I'm going to spend my week break with you!" Misa-nee said smiling. "Beside I already ask for mine and yours parent and they said yes so you can't kick me out." Misa-nee add.

"And why are you guys doing here I thought you have school on Monday?" I ask. "Oh we got suspended from beating some bullies in school and our parent give us the permission to stay at your house for one week." The twin said in sync and I sighed at my own cousins. 'I hope we have an extra rooms for them if not Masaru going to keep them.' I thought proudly.