(1) The Heart Beats again

The scene opens up in Tokyo Japan where we see a birthday party happening behind a office building where we see a business man waiting at the cardboard made entrance tapping his foot when a white haired 20 year old boy runs into the place only to get stopped by the man and the man says: your late Azrael!

Azrael: sorry Mr Rogers traffic was a nightmare in the limo anyways who's the birthday child.

Azrael put on a homemade clown mask on and a brown haired boy around 7 years old said: mee!

Azrael bends down to the boys height and says: well kiddo do you want some face paint?

Azrael pulls out a paint brush the kid nods and Azrael paints the kids face the clown mask he has on.

Azrael: Mr Rogers, does your son like anything?

Mr Rogers: well yes he likes pranks.

Azrael smiles and the mask and says: good.

Later.

The birthday kid was now sitting with his friends when a shadow jumped out from the bush behind them scaring them and making them run only for Azrael to come out the bush and laugh.

Later.

Mr Rogers: thank you Azrael again Ken said this was best birthday party ever.

Azrael: no worries Mr Rogers anyways can I-

Mr Rogers gives him money and Azrael grabs a suit case and leaves he walks over to a limo pulls off his clown mask and enters the limo when he sits down the limo driver says: Mr Akuma your agent was calling again here.

The Limo driver gives Azraels phone to Azrael he calls his agent back and says: what is it?

Agent: your new performance is tomorrow at three thirty remember that.

Azrael: ok three thirty I'll be there.

Azrael: driver do you know any apartments near by?

Driver: yes sir I've been at this hotel before it has great room service.

Azrael: ok let's go.

The limo drivers out of the parking spot and drives out of the scene.

Ten minutes later.

They arrive at a hotel where Azraels looks up and he exits the limo and brings a suit case with him, he enters the hotel Azrael walks to the receptionist and says: can i have one room please?

The receptionist who is a girl looks at Azrael in surprise and says: y-yes um may I ask for an autograph.

Azrael chuckles and says: sure.

The Receptionist gets her selfie and Azrael takes the elevator up to his room he leaves the elevator he looks at his room key number it's 1501 he looks around to see his room he opens the room key sighs and walks in he looks around to see a kitchen and the livingroom connected with two couches and a flat screen tv he sighs and calls his agent and asks: so how long would I be here for?

Agent: six in tokyo then back to America for another ten months then back.

Azrael sighs and says: ok.

Azrael hangs up he walks to the balcony at the back of the apartment where he looks at the sun setting he then sees a blonde boy with sparkly eyes like him on the next balcony eating a sandwich.

Azrael: hey kid.

The kid looks over to Azrael and waves.

Azrael: what's your name?