(2) The Heart Beat Never Stops.

Sorry for taking a while I've been sick lately and I could barely pick up my phone.

The scene opens up in the apartment block where we see Azrael trying to make another cake and in Ai's apartment we see Ai holding a phone with a picture of Azrael and Ai when they where 15 both are holding up the peice sign but Ai in the image had her tongue pocking out she smiles at the photo, back with Azrael he's done baking the cake he looks at it takes of his apron then grabs the cake and looks at the time on his watch it's one thirty they have two hours he puts the cake in the microwave he then leaves his apartment and says: I'll go for a little walk.

???: Can I join?

Azrael turns around to see Ai who has a hat on and black shades Azrael smiles and says: sure.

Ai smiles and they exit the apartment block.

In a Park.

Ai and Azrael are walking around the park when they sit on a bench and Azrael says : hey I just wanna ask one question.

Ai looks up to Azrael her eyes Sparkle and Ai says: s-sure.

Azrael: why did you leave?

Ai face turns to a hint of sadness and she said: i-i was scared back then, I didn't know what to do s-so I r-r-ran.

Tears start to form in Ai's eyes when Azrael wipes the gears off and says: the past is the past now I want to stay and never leave you.

Ai smiles and says: alright.

Azrael smiles when he notices Ai has fallen asleep on his shoulder he smiles and then puts his head on Ai's head and falls asleep (damn I wish I could fall asleep this quick).

Dream...

Azrael opens his eyes he is in a grass field he looks around when a shadowed figure appears Infront of Azrael the figure has a hood on the figure takes his hood off to reveal Azrael?

???: Well well well look who it is finally came to us.

Azrael: wh-who are you?

???: Don't you recognize us?.

Voices and ???: We are you I have an offer join us and we will give you everything you desire and all you have to do is come with us.

Then ten other figures appeared surrounding Azrael he looks around when.

???: Except the deal.

Azrael: never.

The figures eyes darkened and the figure says: fine see you later.

Azraels vision goes black and he falls to the ground.

Reality...

Azrael wakes up to see Ai is still sleeping what just happened?

Ai yawns and wakes up to check her phone and jumps up: it's three o five! The kids!

Ai and Azrael start to run.

At School 5 minutes later.

Aqua and a blonde girl are sitting on a curve when Ai and Azrael arrive tired from running.

Girl: Mom!

The girl runs to Ai and hugs her.

Ai: H-hey Ruby how was your day at school?

Ruby: alright mom (looks at Azrael) who's that?

Ai: oh h-he's an old friend of mine.

EMOTIONAL DAMAGE!

Azrael: yup my name's Azrael (sees Aqua) oh hey aqua.

Aqua waves and Ai says: you two met?

Azrael: yeah yesterday on the balcony.