(3) The Past tense(Pt1)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 3.
The Past tense(Pt1).
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's the year 2011 where in Tokyo Japan in a highschool called "Tokyo high" a normal highschooler by the name "Azrael Akuma" he is a smart student at the age of 7 he had the IQ of 120, Azrael is sitting at his desk in his English class his teacher says: Morning class today we have a new student.

Then a purple haired girl around 15 and had star eyes.

Girl: hi my names Ai Hoshino.

The girl waves and everyone is excited (except Azrael) to know that their new classmate is a famous idol.

Punchable Teacher: kids please quiet down, Ai go sit next to... Azrael.

Ai smiles she sits down next to Azrael who is reading a book, then students surround her asking questions when the teacher says: everyone go back to your desk.

The students sat back to their desk when Ai pokes Azraels book he glares at her then goes back to reading when he gets poked again he looks at Ai and she is looking the other way with her hand under he chin glancing at Azrael then looks away.

At Lunch.

Azrael is eating lunch at an empty table when Ai sits down on the opposite side of the table Azrael doesnt care and continues to eat and read a book when Ai suddenly appears next to Azrael and says: watcha reading?

Azrael: ahhh, I'm reading a book about a demon and a princess.

Azrael thoughts: why am I telling her this?

Ai and Azrael continue to read the book at the end of lunch they go to class which is for history Azrael is sitting at his desk when a paper ball lands on his desk he opens it to read: Hey, can we meet at the back of school after class?

Azrael thoughts: what does she want now?

After school.

Azrael is standing at the back of the school when Ai comes around the corner she covered looked down and Azrael asked: so why did you call me out here for?

Ai: i- I... ca-can you go out with me?

Azrael: what?

Ai: Can you go out with me!

Ai covers her mouth and Azrael tilts his head and he says: you wanna go out with me?

Ai nods and Azrael says: no.

Ai: ok lets wal- wait what?

Azrael: I said no.

Ai: wh-why!?

Azrael: I know this is likea prank or something.

Ai: I-its not!

Azrael: sure go ask someone else out.

Azrael walks away around the corner and Ai thinks: wha? Why did that brat reject me hmm I guess I'll have to take it up a notch.

Ai smiles and thinks: Azrael will be mine.

Behind her and behind a tree is a shadowed figure watching what happened then Ai leaves.

The Next Day

Azrael is at home in a mansion around ten km or 6.2 miles for Americans Azrael is in bed with a towel on his head he sneezes and a maid says: the school is informed that you will be staying home younger master.

Azrael: thanks Kate.

Kate smiles and leaves the room Azrael grabs the tv remote and switches through the channels.