Overstimulated - RAPHAEL x PLATONIC GN READER

(This story was completely AI generated using the CHAT GPT OPEN AI)

Raphael had noticed that (Y/N) seemed on edge lately. They had been fidgeting more than usual, avoiding eye contact, and seemed easily overwhelmed by sensory stimuli. As someone who was familiar with sensory overload himself, Raphael recognized the signs immediately. He wanted to help (Y/N) feel more comfortable and at ease.

One day, as they were all hanging out in the lair, (Y/N) suddenly became agitated. They clutched at their ears and let out a whimper. Raphael knew what was happening - they were experiencing overstimulation.

He quickly sprang into action, gently leading (Y/N) away from the group and into a quiet corner of the lair. He sat down beside them and placed a comforting hand on their back.

"It's okay, (Y/N). You're safe here. Take some deep breaths with me," he said, demonstrating slow, deep breathing.

(Y/N) followed his lead, their breaths gradually slowing and deepening. Raphael continued to rub soothing circles on their back, knowing that touch could be comforting for those who experienced sensory overload.

As (Y/N) calmed down, Raphael spoke softly to them. "It can be tough when everything feels too loud or too bright. But you're not alone. I understand how you feel. And there's nothing wrong with you. You're perfect just the way you are," he said, his voice full of empathy.

(Y/N) looked up at him with tear-filled eyes, and Raphael knew that they needed more than just words. He wrapped his arms around them in a tight hug, letting them bury their face in his shoulder.

For several minutes, they sat there in silence, (Y/N) wrapped in Raphael's arms. Raphael could feel their breathing slow and steady, and he knew that the worst of the overstimulation had passed.

When (Y/N) pulled back from the hug, Raphael smiled at them. "Feeling better?" he asked.

(Y/N) nodded, a small smile on their face. "Thank you, Raphael. You always know how to make me feel better," they said.

Raphael shrugged, trying to hide the warmth he felt in his chest. "Hey, that's what friends are for. And I'm always here for you, (Y/N). Whenever you need me," he said, offering his hand.

(Y/N) took his hand and squeezed it tightly. They knew that they could always count on Raphael to be there for them, through thick and thin. And for that, they were grateful.