Chapter 1

In the city of Musutafu there is a small family, all smiling and laughing, however as we look deeper we enter an alleyway where we see a teenage boy curled into a ball being beaten by a stores owner.

"If I ever see you here again, forget the heroes, I'll punish you myself!"

With a huff he left and the boy sat up, watching the man walk away, looking back down at his hands was a piece of bread.

Despite being in the nearby dumpster, it was perfectly edible, he had no idea why the man would throw away something that could eaten. Quickly devouring the piece of bread the boy fled before the man returned.

Climbing up a nearby fire escape he ran along the rooftops, jumping across gaps no ordinary boy could accomplish, yet he hardly broke a sweat. This was a normal day for him afterall.

After finding his home, made of some cloth and boxes, the boy had been living there ever since he was found out tobe quirkless.

His name? Izuku Yagi, later changed to his father's name Midoriya, picked up a nearby watering can for a plant he had been cultivating for a while.

It is nothing special, just some crops of wheat and corn, he was trying his hand at farming.

So far most of the crops he had planted would wilt away or completely disintegrate. Seeing his newest plant, being a rare flower, droop a little he panicked.

"N-No! No, no, no, no! You're fine, you just need some sunlight, o-or some water! Maybe food?"

Izuku picked up some fertilizer and sprinkled it around his flower. Picking the pot up with only his index, middle fingers, and thumbs he gently placed the small pot in a nice spot of sunlight.

The flower opened its petals slightly, visibly enjoying its natural food source, with Izuku sighing softly.

"See? All perfectly fine."

His face adorned a soft expression, reminiscing about the past, before violent flashes of blood and screams made Izuku clutch his head in fear.

"Y-You're perfectly fine...e-everything is...fine."

*Meanwhile*

In a classroom we can see a girl with short violet hair, a soundwave design could be seen shining in the light, her gaze was fixated out the window.

Her thoughts were scrambled as a certain verdant haired teen crossed her mind.

"Jirou-san?"

Snapping out of her thoughts she looked to her left to see her best friend, Momo Yaoyorozu, looking at her with concern.

"Are you feeling alright, Jirou-san? Do you need to go to the nurses office?"

Kyouka Jirou, one of the many students attending UA University, her quirk is a mutation type. She has extended earlobes on each side, each one roughly reaching five meters or more due to rigorous training, she can pierce nearly any solid and is able to hear everything on the other side through soundwaves.

Shaking her head dismissively she opened her mouth to speak but was interrupted by their teacher walking into class.

It was their fifth class for the day, being Grammar, their teacher being Present Mic.

They groaned silently, they all loved and respected him, but he tends to go overboard sometimes.

"Hey! Hey! What is up Class 1A!"

A few waved back, either being polite or enjoy his company, he pulled out a textbook and quickly wrote the lesson on the board behind him.

"For today's lesson, we will be talking about how to effectively talk a villain out of villainy, does anyone have a good idea on how to quickly diffuse a hostage situation?"