Chapter 2

Kyouka, Momo, and Denki were walking to a karaoke bar near the Kikenshingou District. Following them were Eijirou Kirishima, Mina Ashido, Hanta Sero, Fumikage Tokoyami, and finally Tsuyu Asui.

"This is gonna be awesome! I heard great reviews about this place! It apparently has a drink that keeps itself cold, no matter the temperature!"

Fumikage hummed in interest.

"Really? I might try it for myself, if I don't like it, Dark Shadow will have it."

'Thanks pal!'

'Anytime.'

Denki looked to Momo, who was still worried about Kyouka, as he wrapped his arm around her.

"What about you, Yaomomo? What're you gonna to get?"

"Huh? Wha-I'll have what he's having."

Denki raised an eyebrow bit shrugged it off. This is supposed to be the night where both of them can make friends, ever since that day, a shudder went down Denki's back remembering the eyes of a killer.

"You alright KamiBro? You look as pale as a ghost!"

Shaking his head he smirked looking at Eijirou, seeing it was a perfect moment for revenge.

"Really? Cause I remember the last time that happened, you ran out of the room screaming bloody murder!"

Eijirou's cheeks matched Mina standing next to him.

"Dolls creep me out man, I don't like the look in their eyes, it's like staring into nothing."

Although no one saw it, Hanta silently agreed with Eijirou.

*Fast Forward*

After splitting the bill equally Fumikage and Eijirou had to put Denki and Hanta's arms around their shoulders. Apparently the drink that stayed cold contained alcohol, another unknown fact is both Denki and Hanta are lightweights, they slurred their words and were over emotional.

"We'll get KamiBro and SeroBro back to the dorms, you coming Tsu?"

Tsuyu nodded looking back at the girls.

"I'll tell Aizawa-Sensei you three headed home, but don't blame me if he doesn't believe it."

Turning around to join the boys Tsuyu was slightly impressed Momo, of all people the princess of the class, had suggested they stay out just a little longer. She wanted to try a café, called Oren Café, which sells delicious pastries and soothing tea.

"Don't worry Tsu! We won't hold you accountable, thanks for the warning! So where to Yaomomo?"

As Momo and Mina conversed about the café Kyouka tuned their conversation out, her mind recalling the day she met Izuku, her heart fluttered when she saw him in UA. But it saddened her to see the same boy she has a crush on seemingly avoid her every chance she has to talk to him. It didn't help that he is now on the run for something he had no control over.

Looking down at her shoes, she wondered if she had done something wrong, until the sound of someone crying had caught her attention. Quickly stopping to focus on them she sprinted toward the left.

"What do you think Kyouka, should we go to Gappori Street and try out the new restaurant?"

Momo and Mina turned around to see Kyouka gone, quickly leaving them to panic.

*Meanwhile*

Kyouka apologized to anyone she may have bumped into or shoved past. But she finally found the source of crying, it was on top of an abandoned building that was in ruins, it was remote and desolate. It was surprising that she managed to hear it so far away.