Chapter 37/ Chapter 16

Katsuki <3: just finished classes, you coming back soon? 

The words lit up on Deku's phone as he was walking down the street. He'd just come from his mother's house and was on his way back to UA. Deku typed a quick response, and after a few minutes another message flashed up on his screen. 

Katsuki <3: okay, I'll be waiting outside so you can get back in

After about twenty minutes Deku made it back to UA to be greeted with his explosive boyfriend standing at the gate. 

"Fucking finally," Katsuki said as Deku stood next to him. 

"Impatient much?" Deku said with a smirk before the two of them walked into UA. 

"You took fucking forever. Was starting to think you had run away again, I was about to come kill you," Katsuki said and Deku rolled his eyes. 

"Not running yet," Deku said, and Katsuki eyed the green-haired boy. 

"Better not, or I will hunt your ass down and kill you," Katsuki said. 

"Thought that was what I was doing," Deku said, staring at Katsuki. 

"Doing a shit job at it, you've only broke my nose," Katsuki said, pointing at his nose. 

"It healed pretty quickly though," Deku pointed out, and Katsuki nodded. 

"That's because I'm the best, obviously. What kinda hero would I be if I succumbed to a broken nose?" Katsuki said, and Deku hummed in agreeance. 

The rest of the walk was fairly quiet. The only sounds coming from the boys was their breathing, their footsteps and the faint scratching sound coming from Deku. 

"Oi idiot, stop scratching," Katsuki said, taking a hold of Deku's hands. 

"I can't help it," Deku mumbled as he looked at the floor. 

"Wait-" Katsuki said as he gently took a hold of Deku's arm. The green-haired boy scrunched up his face in pain and Katsuki nodded before letting go. 

"I- uh," Deku mumbled. 

"That's why you took so long," Katsuki said, and Deku only nodded before they walked into the 1A dorms.

"Bakugo! You're back. We're just finishing up making dinner and then we'll be ready to eat!" Kirishima said, and Deku glared at him. 

"Cut it out," Katsuki mumbled, and Deku glared at him. Katsuki watched as Deku walked over to one of the seats and sat down, throwing his arm over his eyes and ignoring his surroundings.

"What's his problem?" Kirishima asked, walking over to Katsuki. 

"Fighting inner demons and shit most probably," Katsuki said, still looking at his boyfriend. 

"Wouldn't have so many if he didn't become a villain," Kirishima said, also looking at the boy. 

"No, he wouldn't have so many if it wasn't for me beating the crap out of him," Katsuki said, looking at Kirishima instead. 

"You dating him as some form of penance?" Kirishima asked, and Katsuki glaring daggers at him. 

"I've told you shitty hair, I'm dating him because I love him," Katsuki corrected him before Kirishima walked off back into the kitchen. Katsuki huffed in annoyance before going to find something to pass the time until dinner was ready.

About half an hour later dinner was being served up. Most of class 1A had already dished up their food and was sitting at the table. Deku made his way out into the kitchen only to find himself alone in the room with Kirishima.