chapter 1

Caleis was an young teen who was obbesed with The birth of the hero and Trash of the counts family unlucky was her middle name and stupidity one day she traveled to tcf as Ron smallest child who was adopted.

Before transmission to tcf looks

Name : Lee caleis ( don't use lee after parents death)
Age: 29
Ability/job: assassin,cook,pet shop , very skillful,fast speed, strength is more than average human
Family: moomy and daddy issues
Friend less
Has shoulder length white hair, blue eyes, pale skin
Height: 6.1

In tcf

Name : Caleis
Age:??
Ability: same as before and add torturer acting skill is good
Family:Ron,Beacrox
Has white hair medium long not as long as before eyes blue pale
Height:??

Caleis woke up to see Ron and his small body of a child . He was terrified seeing the old man who was holding him.

Slowly he got used to it as time passed he was already a member of there family. One day he sneaked with Ron to see cale who was shocked knowing about the little rascal and his story from Ron.

Caleis smiled at caleis and said "Are you also my brother like beacrox?" Cale stared at the little sunshine even he tho he only had a father and a brother no mother and experienced abuse he was cheerful since caleis was younger than cale. Cale found caleis fun "Ron can you leave caleis with me to play" he asked staring at Ron who agreed with the young master wish. He was happy to see his puppy smile after his mother death but kept a close eye on them.

Time passed as the two became good friends and had fun with each other one day Cale and caleis ran around played with cale's toy and had fun together reaching the garden to see basen and lilly with there mom and count. He felt angry but seeing the sunshine happily playing with him he ignored there presence. Basen and lilly were confused to see there brother so happy while count dreuth called him to have some tea with them.

Cale looked at caleis seeing his father call him to drink tea together but he couldn't leave caleis alone so he took caleis with him. "Who's this little boy?" Count dreuth asked cale ".....his Ron's youngest son caleis and my friend" he answered looking at count dreuth "I see why don't you introduce him to basen and lilly" count dreuth smiled but cale felt werid he didn't want them to steal caleis away from him who he had been friends for a long time now.

"Caleis doesn't like to talk with Strangers he doesn't know" cale replied basen and lilly felt sad hearing that Count dreuth stared but gave his son some cake with strawberry on top. Cale took the cake given to him and count dreuth gave caleis the same cake with strawberry. Caleis looked at cale and took his strawberry out from the cake and put it on cales plate who was happy with his friend carrying nature "Why did you take his strawberry away ? " Count dreuth asked "You didn't know cale doesn't like cake with strawberry on top he likes to eat them separately" Caleis replied and started to eat his cake.

Cale nobbed his head then are his cake. Count dreuth felt ashamed not knowing that while basen had noted that in his mind.

After they were done cale took caleis with him who happily ate the cookies baecrox had given him before sharing some with cale.

To be continued

I don't know if the original cale like cake with strawberry on top but mine doesn't and sorry if there any any mistake English is my second language.