chapter-4

Choi han was waiting for cale

Cale came to choi han with dirt all over him. He spoke up "Cale-nim did you roll around the mountain?" Choi han asked "ya a bit" cale felt embarrassed but decided to hold it in while a certain white head was quitely giggling.

After that cale gave note to Taylor and cage like in tcf and also making the cats watch them.

_The next morning__

Choi han was leaving now and cale gave him a bag of potions and herd with the excuse of throw it away if you don't want it.

The others were normal while Beacrox talked about sharpening his knife next time and the dragon(Roan) gave him protection and the cats did there thing.

Not having anything to give caleis didn't know what to do or say so he came close to choi han giving him a hug.

Choi han left but said he will come back before going it was quite the sight.

_Night__

Because of cale seeing a shabby carriage he didn't think it would be Taylor he thought how one problem goes away three come the dragon and Taylor and cage.

Taylor misunderstood cale frown for not wanting to be with him but cale cleared it with his talk. Taylor introduced cage and cale said he didn't believe in god's and Calies joined "Ya God's are fu**ing bastards" Everyone looked at caleis "Who the hell.....taught caleis curse words"Ron said in a scary vicious tone beacrox accidentally stabbed the meat and a loud thud could be heard.

"Why am I not allowed to say it when the werid gang people fight they curse and I heard the knights curse too" Caleis made an exucse. Ron and beacrox gave the knights a little talk about not cursing/swearing while cale stared at the innocent little boy who looked confused but was laughing inside.

Cale knew how innocent his friend really was and that was not the case was not innocent at all but cale found the drama fun to watch.

Cale helped Taylor and cage like last time and it was a good night for everyone but the morning a misunderstanding was formed when Tayler and cage saw a dead animal.

Taylor and cage were embarrassed by the misunderstanding caused by the dead animal.

Taylor asked cale if the could follow behind them since he found out that they were also going to the capital. Cale thought of using the two by making them have a dept to him and so he agreed walking away.

Cale spoke "Hans bring my meal to my carriage." Caleis joined "Mine too please I want to eat with cale!" He cheerfully asked looking at Hans who responded with a yes.

Not long so cage came up to them "um young master cale and Caleis!" She called them "What can we do for you priestess-nim?" Cale responded giving caleis a quick look to not speak to not mess up. "Do you two not really believe in god?" She asked them.

'Why is she asking this again?' cale thought to himself "Ya none of them" Cale responded and caleis shook his head in agreement and after hearing the answer cage left them alone.

Caleis noticed cage speaking to Taylor "It's a odd feeling that the god of death is caressing the back of my head with a sympathetic expression." She expressed to Taylor. Caleis then knew god of death was the one who transported his soul in this body realizing his situation was similar to the new cale.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After sometime of traveling they reached the inn cage and Taylor did the same to cale as before and so cale suggested them with a plan to make it look as if cage and Taylor stayed one more day here cause of his brother (forgot his name).

So they happily drank while so cage went near cale "Young master cale do you not have any desire to get to know an older sister with a great personality?" She asked cale "Nope" cale replied to cage suddenly Taylor spoke up "How about an older brother with a great personality?" Cale simply replied to Taylor "Even less" they all laughed.

While in the mist the door barged in to see a white haired innocent bean come "How about me I can be the best best friend in the entire world!" Caleis asked but before cale could reply he tackled poor cale.

Overall the night was fun for everyone.

I am so sorry dear readers my school is there so I am late I promise not to be late maybe I will publish so don't leave my book please and an suggestion dear reader for our dear caleis to get a bf or maybe even cale in the next chapter they will meet choi han again and our crown prince totally didn't forget his name.