Prologue

"Huff...Huff" a figure was sitting on the edge of the cliff huffing while covered in different shades of blood from head to toe. Head hung low a bloody dagger in her hand drip the sound of blood dripping from her eyebrow making its way down towards the ground.

 (Image belong to the owner not me, imagine it's you sting over the cliff not jin-woo)

Making a drip sound in the pool of blood deep in her thoughts 'my queen,My Queen,"My Queen" Beru's voice rang through her ear making her joilt a little turning her attention from the mountains of corpses around her she looked at Beru who has a concours look on his face.

"My Queen what's the matter you seems kinda lost, may i able to ask what's bothering you my lady" Beru ask who was kneeling down infront of his Queen. "Oh,no.. nothing I was just wondering how time flies". "What do you mean by that my liege" ask Beru out of confusion. she signed and said.

"I mean it's been years since the last war against the monarch ended it's a good thing it ends but i feel lonely again,I'm tired of being here and killing. I just wanted to spend the rest of my remaining days in peace".

"I still don't understand what your trying to say my queen" said Beru. "Don't pretend you don't know about my condition" Y/n said eyebrow twitching eyes glowing a deep glow of purple black making the humanoid ant sweat.

"I'm sorry my queen i was just asking what's bothering you,and are you talking about that curse you had" Beru said head dug deep into the ground asking for forgiveness "yes, I'm talking about that curse which is killing me from the inside as the days are passing. I fear that i can cause harm not only me but if, the praopacy is true made by the architec of jin woo's system then the whole world would be in great danger because of me" she said.

Beru was just hearing his Queen's words then he spoke "so what are your orders my Queen" said Beru. "I want to get out of this dimensional crack" said Y/n, "you sure my lady" ask Beru. "Hmm" it's the only answer that came from her.

Time skip

A portal open somewhere far from Mustafu. A figure came in a veiw it was short female perona with short black hair, gray irises which has a light glow of purple, fair but still a dark skin tone, sharp and cold eyes, her face heald no emotion.

 A figure came in a veiw it was short female perona with short black hair, gray irises which has a light glow of purple, fair but still a dark skin tone, sharp and cold eyes, her face heald no emotion

Your appearance (i know it's raven but pretend it's Y/n).

Walk into the so not many people she was walking casually dressed in a shade of black, the bystanders were giving her odd looks but she ignored them as you were walking you saw a flower shop in a distance walking towards the shop you pick a sunflower just looking at the flower make your eyes softened it was your mother's favourite flower "how may i help you" you heard a soft voice.

"Huu, nothing" you said "ahh,. Sunflowers you really have a nice choice young lady" said the shopkeeper. "Haa,yeah can you please pack this" you said "sure just wait for a second.....here" the old lady said while handing you the flower banquet "thanks" you said after paying for the flowers, as you were walking you feel something strange like a feeling of something bad is going to happen sooner or later.

Suddenly you saw a girl running after her ball which was in the middle of the road, then your eyes landed on the sign which was red and there was a truck coming towards her it happens in a mere of time the driver was unable to stop the truck before it can hurt the girl a 'zoooom' the sound of air was heard within a flash.

'Boom~crack' a sound was heard gashps were everywhere when they saw the truck was stop but not only stopped it was broken from the front the driver went flying from the window only for a pro hero to catch him, there was smoke everywhere whe the smoke got cleared revealing a teenage girl who was towering over a small figure grabbing her protectively in her arms.(like this the truck broke).

"Huff..you ok" you ask looking down towards the little girl who was shaking "y-yea-ah I'm f-f-fi-ne ho-w a-bou-t yo-you" she asked in a scared voice,"I'm fine" you huffed.

"MIRIiiiiiiii my babyyyyy you okay " scream a blond man running towards the two girls after hearing her father's voice she beamed in happines running towards him hugging his leg she said "papa papa this big sister save me" "oh Miri I'm glad that you are ok and thank you miss for saving my presious daughter thankyou thankyou very much" he bowed a proper 90° angle while holding his girl in his hand as an thankyou.

"Huhaa it's ok it's nothing you don't need to thank me" you said with a nurvous smile scratching you cheek in embarrassment."no i should be the one thanking you, you saved my daughter's life" "okay~" you said, 'did our queen just got nurvous'  her commander's thought, "ok I'll see you later  and thanks again for saving my baby".

'yeah,oh what a dotting father' you thought as you turn around you eyes landed on tall hero figures who where glaring daggers towards you "we need you to do some explanation on your actions young lady", ' glup~'.

_______________________________

So this was the prologue chapter i know it's kinda short but still hope you like it .
~~, sorry if I'm being i little annoying i know i am so stay safe,stay healthy.