what a way to ruin a day

Author pov

The next morning, petrol was like a piece of cake. There were no crime in the area the hero's were petroling, not even a purse got snatched. So the hero's in training decided to take a lunch break at the nearby cafe withe three flame sidekicks.

Shoto pov

As we were siting over one of the window booth at the nearby cafe we decided to take a lunch break, i couldn't help but stare at the girl who was infornt of me.

I glanced at y/n, noticing some small details.

Her dark fluffy hair, pale skin, faint eye bag but it suit her dead yet gorgeous look. She even had an ear piercing, l haven't even notice that before but I think no one did.

Her eyes focused forward, listening to the flame sidekicks as they struck in their own conversation.

Her charm was leaving me stunned. Of course I noticed she was a attractive girl, but looking at her now, it was more than that. She was striking.

Her hair was long, flowing almost to her shoulder blades, as she left half of it down and the other half pulled back. Large black piercings filled her ears 'did i just repeat myself ?, Who cares'. Most of all her perfectly shaped eyebrows and dark eyelashes made her eyes pop.

And her eyes...Holy fuck her eyes were hypnotizing. Those dark steel gray orbs that were filled with a subtle passion and curiosity yet still look dead, more like a cloud of smokey voids, they consumed all of me.

"You're staring" she whispered to me.

"You have an ear piercing?" I whispered back, "I can't picture you in a saloon for that" I mumbled "Is that so" was her only reply.

Time skip a whole day
Now, night time.

Y/n pov.

We were petroling again, it's been a whole day and not even a single crime happened. But suddenly I started to feel like something bad is going to happen.

As our evening patrol in Hosu City with the flame sidekicks. We were walking around the city patrolling when smoke suddenly started rising from the middle of the city.

"Burnin Smoke at 12:38 o'clock." Shoto said as he checked his phone for the time showing the others, while gaining attention of the  said flame haired hero. "What the-!?" She said at the sight of the firey hue changing the midnight blue sky.

We started to rush towards where the fire seemed to be coming from. As we neared the scene I noticed something flying towards Kido.

"Kido duck!" Onima shouted. He ducked just in time for me to send a fire blast at the flying creature.

It got stunned for a second and fell to the floor, It looked familiar. "What the hell is that!?" Kido asked rather confused. I stepped closer to it. "Don't go near it!" Burnin shouted.

I stopped as I analyzed it. Then it hit me as shoto screamed. "These are Nomu." With his eyes widening.

"A what?" He asked, I looked at him, "It's genetically engineered by the league of villains." He furrowed his brows as i explained, "You mean those guys who attacked your class at the USJ?"

I nodded, looking back down at it. Just then it got back up and lunged towards Onima. I thrust myself and turned behind, kicking it while sending it flying into a wall.

Kido looked at me wide eyed. "What?" I shrugged. "That was impressive." He smirked. "Yeah well, it won't stay down for long." I said getting into a reading pose.

Sure enough,.we know we got seperated by the others, Kido and Onima was doing their best to held against the Nomus. While I used my rulers authority to slam it into the ground.