For You <3

(All art is done by my friend @/Fruit_Sparkle on Instagram. They have been hyping me up to do more Bowser and it's been a lot of fun, go check them out if you want <3)

Bowser is not a virgin by any means this man is a father he has children, but I don't think he'd be too experienced either.

-waits for you to bring it up 100% and if you never do, he is completely fine with that, sex isn't all that important to have a relationship with him, he'd rather you be happy and comfortable with him than do something you Didnt want to to try and please him. He never wants you to be afraid of him

-Sure He's big and scary and a harsh ruler, but he is a gentle lover and Im standing by that until the day I die

-okay back on track:
Bringing it up would probably go something like this:

...

You and your lover lay sprawled out on his bed after a long day of ruling your kingdom. The kids were all over the place today and you were happy to finally get a moment alone with your lover. You were leaned up comfortably with your back against his chest and he leaned against the pillows. Tonight he didn't care much for being careful of his spikes, he'd just have servants replace the pillows in the morning.

Bowser let out a content huff, smoke puffing out of his mouth and fading out above the both of you. He had a rough day today, and as much as you tried to help him, you couldn't take the world off his shoulders. You tilted your head up to look at him. He seemed content and the way the light hit his fangs just right really did make him seem like the powerful ruler the world knew him as.

You bit your lip as thoughts came to your mind, thoughts about him, about you, about his power and strength... it made your face flush in a way that could baffle the very heat of hotlands. Bowser seemed to notice your staring and turned his attention to you.

"Is something wrong?"

You figured now would be the best time, you'd ignored how you were feeling for much too long and a deep seeded want stirred in the pit of your stomach.

"No necessarily wrong but Ive been thinking..." you turned in his lap to face him fully. His gaze was fully concentrated on your face, and he tilted his head at you. You took a deep breathe and swallowed any nerves you had, "would you want to have sex with me?"

Bowser seemed to freeze almost immediately and at first you thought you'd done something wrong, until you saw the heat rising to his face. Still you felt as though you crossed a boundary, sex had never been brought up before and maybe you were misreading things. You weren't even sure koopas had sex.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have-"

"No!," Bowser cut you off, before clearing his throat, "I mean, it- it's okay," he brought a hand up and seemed to try and hid how flushed he was. This was By far the most flustered You've ever seen him and he seemed to try and cover his mouth. You couldn't help but notice the little bits of smoke leaking from between his fingers, "I... would like that, very much."