Beginning: The Encounter

The night was dark and silent, the city streets deserted except for the occasional patrol car passing by. In an abandoned building on the outskirts of town, a figure sat hunched over a laptop, typing furiously.
This was Lyra, a talented hacker known as Jemisha who had just breached the police department's security system. Jemisha was known to be one of the best hackers in the city, with a reputation for taking on the toughest challenges and succeeding where others had failed.
But her latest hack had attracted unwanted attention. The police were on high alert, and they weren't the only ones. The city's gangs and mafia families had also taken notice of her skills, and they were all looking for the elusive hacker.
Lyra knew that they were closing in, but couldn't resist the challenge of staying one step ahead of them all. As she worked, a faint noise caught their attention - footsteps approaching from down the hall.
She quickly packed up their laptop and prepared to make a run for it. But as they reached for the doorknob, it was suddenly ripped open from the other side.
She found herself face to face with a group of heavily armed men, their faces obscured by masks. She was trapped, with no escape in sight. And so began the dangerous game of cat and mouse between the hacker and those who sought to capture them.
As the men advanced, she took a deep breath and prepared to fight for their life. The encounter had begun, and she was ready to face whatever came in her way.