Sansa X

Sansa was awoken on the day of her fourteenth nameday by light creeping in from the window in her modest rooms, and by Yaya shaking her awake.
"Happy nameday Sansa!" She exclaimed, her face beaming with a wide smile as she held out a wrapped gift in front of her face.
"Thank you... how did you know?" Sansa asked before yawning, covering her mouth with the back of her hand as she did so as to be polite.
"Kayne told me. Kayne told us all." The Summer Islander girl replied before eagerly placing her gift on Sansa's lap as she sat up in her bed.
"You did not have to get me anything." She replied though began to pull at the neatly tied bow atop her gift. Inside the box was an ornate blue dress with white and silver trimmings. She pulled it out of the box, held it up and watched it unravel. It was sheer in some places, to the point she could almost see through it, like the dresses some of the girls wore. No. This was the dress of a woman, not a girl. There was a necklace too, a silver chain with a heart pendant that gleamed in the morning sunlight as she held it up to inspect it.
"Thank you Yaya." She said with a wide smile and felt a tear of happiness roll down her cheek. She had not expected anything for her nameday, let alone these beautiful gifts.
"You're more than welcome Sansa. Come, the others are waiting for you to break your fast." She said.

Sansa, with Yaya's help, slipped into her new dress and admired herself in the mirror as the Summer Islander girl combed her hair softly. Then she put on the silver necklace and they made their way to the dining room where the rest of the girls plus Kayne, Ryon the Dornish cook and Duncan the old man were sat waiting.
"Happy nameday Sansa." Kayne said the moment she walked into the room and she felt herself smile uncontrollably. She pulled out the chair beside his and seated herself next to him as he slid a wrapped box across to her.
"Thank you." She politely said as she unwrapped the box.

She gasped when she saw what was inside. It was a beautiful ornate necklace decorated with all kinds of gleaming gems and at the centre was a silver wolf with a blue gem for its eye.
"Gods Kayne it... it's beautiful." She said taken aback by his generosity. Kayne stood, moved behind her and held out his hand.
"May I?" He asked and she nodded, placing the necklace in his hand. She shuddered when Kayne took her hair gently into his rough hands, lightly pulling it back with one hand and then the other trailed across her neck and put the necklace on for her.

Sansa noticed Lyra watching intently and grinning, and only then did she realise that she was blushing bright red from Kayne's touch. A part of her wished he wouldn't stop. She wished that they were alone, that he would touch her more. But he merely sat back down beside her and they broke their fast. She could not believe how much food Kayne piled onto his plate and found herself even more shocked at how it seemed like a mere snack to him.

Once everyone had eaten, the girls brought out more gifts for her. By the end of the day she had half a dozen brand new womanly dresses and a book. They told her it was a book about love, and so she had assumed it may have been one of the stories she had often read of princesses and brave knights, terrifying monsters and charming princes. It had began that way, but once the knight saved the noble lady from the terrifying beast, it became unlike any book she had read before. To thank the knight, the lady had gotten upon her knees and performed lewd actions with her mouth on his manhood. Sansa had no idea such a thing was done, and yet she found herself unable to look away from the pages.

"Which part are you on?" Yaya asked as the two of them relaxed on a sofa in the waiting room at the front of the brothel.
"The lady has umm... she has just... gotten on her... her hands and...-" she stuttered and Yaya had to finish her sentence for her.
"On her hands and knees like a whore? We do spend a lot of time like that." She giggled and Sansa blushed once again.
"That's what I saw Kayne and Lyra doing." She said softly and Yaya laughed. "It looked so rough."
"That's half the fun." The Summer Islander girl replied and Sansa returned to her book, perplexed about the things written inside. She found herself wondering if noble women did those things as well, or if these were merely the activities of whores.

She spent much of the day reading while the girls worked, then as it neared the middle of the night they all gathered again in the waiting room and Chataya brought out many bottles of wine. Dornish reds and arbour gold, wine from Lys and Myr, Northern ale and even wine from the Riverlands that Kayne declared tasted like swill. She would take his word for it.
"What do you like to drink Sansa? The nameday girl should choose first." Chataya asked and she felt herself burn hot with embarrassment.
"I... I'm not sure... I don't really drink." She mumbled.
"Try the Dornish!" Wylla urged.
"Abour gold is far better." Dancy countered.
"Northern ale!" Kayne called out and laughed at the girls then turning and yelling at him.
"Ale is the drink of warriors and savage men. Not the drink of noble maidens." Lyra told him.
"What would you know about being a maiden?" Kayne teased and raised his brow at her which earned him a slap in the chest.

"Ignore them Sansa. You decide." Chataya said softly. Eventually Sansa chose the Arbour Gold and Jayde poured her a small glass of it to try. She brought it to her lips and drank it down in delicate sips, even in a brothel she kept her etiquette and decorum.
"Like it?" Dancy asked and she nodded.
"It's good." Sansa replied with a smile.

As the night went on she ended up trying a cup of each, with the Dornish wine last.
"Try the Dornish!" Wylla nagged.
"You have been saying that for two hours." Sansa giggled, her head buzzing and her inhibitions fleeting. She felt as if she were swaying slightly.
"The slut's been saying it to Kayne for four years." Lyra laughed. That confused Sansa.
"But I have seen you trying Dornish wine before?" She asked him.
"Wylla doesn't mean Dornish wine when she's saying it to me." Kayne replied and that made Sansa even more confused. She looked back over to Wylla who winked and spread her legs before bursting out in drunken laughter.

"Every woman here has wanted to bed Kayne. But Marei and Lyra used to hog him all to themselves." Chataya whispered to Sansa. She found that strange. Kayne clearly had a bastards lusts as her mother had warned her, and yet out of a whole brothel of undeniably beautiful girls he stuck to just two. If she were a man Sansa felt that she would bed every one of the girls here. No! She chastised herself, that was merely the drink talking. Sansa quickly drank down the rest of the cup of wine before Wylla spoke up again.

"Let's play kissing games!" She suggested with a drunken slur.
"Kissing games? Are we children?" Jayde said and rolled her eyes.
"We're not all dried up and saggy." Was the Dornish girls quip and Sansa saw Kayne roll his eyes, she guessed that the playful bickering was all too common.
"Fine. Which game do you suggest?" Jayde finally asked.
"I dunno I just want to kiss Kayne." Wylla shrugged.
"There's a surprise." Kayne replied sarcastically and reclined against Lyra as he drank down yet another cup of wine. Sansa had lost count of how many she'd watched him drink. He rested his head against Lyra's shoulder and she brought one hand up to toy with his hair. Sansa felt herself twinge with jealousy. She wanted Kayne to rest against her. She wanted to run her hands through his coal black hair. She wanted to have his manhood within her. No! She yet again chastised herself. She would have to remember to refrain from drinking ever again. Clearly it was evil for it filled her with lewd thoughts.

The girls all continued to drink well into the night. It must have been closer to sunrise than sunset by the time Sansa eventually made her way back to her bedchamber with Yaya accompanying her. They stumbled into her bed together, still fully clothed, and dozed off. This would certainly be a nameday she would remember.