Café- The shop

Chapter 3

This chapter have mature languages and some mature content at the end. Read at your own risk. Thankyou.

-----------------------------------------'-''-------------------------

" Mocha: a latte with a little chocolate" please.

Gun smiled warmly towards the old lady who ordered for her granddaughter.

"Anything else Mrs. Windy. We have almond, blueberry cheesecake croissants all are freshly baked".

"Oh it's okay actually i have an appointment with my dentist today, i don't want that old man to lecture me , may be tomorrow "

"Oh okay mam. Then i will make your favourite peanut butter and jelly croissants tomorrow "

"Thank you darling, you are so sweet not like that one" she points towards the back door where stoods a man with a frown in his beautiful face. Gun just shrugged and went to make her order.

"Don't make me to come there Windy "saying that he place the glass box of chocolates.

"Don't call me like that again or else i will broke your leg and shove it at the back" she didn't finished her words before that gun placed her order.

"Stop it New " Gun signals him to finish the job and turns towards the lady with a frown. He don't know why these two always bickering with each other, every day.

"Here your mocha mam, and your bill ".

"Oh thank you Gun." She got her coffee and glared at New who is making faces at her.

She cursed him under her breath and lefts the shop after paying the bill.

"Why you two bickering like this always, don't you guys think it was annoying" Gun questioned his so called doubt.

"I like to tease her Gunny. She was my grandpa 's school mate afterall and she to likes to fight with me " saying that New made some karate poses.

"Stop being a idiot New and stop calling me gunny and don't forget to deliver the cupcakes this evening".

"Oh yeah i totally forgot that, umm Gun about that delivery could you please ask Bobby, i have a important meeting to attend". New requested with serious tone.

Gun knows this will come. It was a regular habit of Newwie, he always came up with some excuse to get rid of the responsibilities but today he felt something was coming.

"Why are you making that face what happened, there is any problem, tell me Newwie we can tell Uncle William " Gun panicked without listening to Newwie.

"Hey,hey shorty listen, wait ..i am ok nothing's wrong, seriously " saying that New calmed Gun and guided him to the nearby chair.

"Tell me " Gun asked him once he settled in the chair.

"I got the passport, i am goingto to Paris."

"You got the admission "

"Yes i got the email yesterday afternoon "

"When are you leaving? "

"In two weeks"

"Did you informed uncle Will?"

"Ah that no i don't think i should inform him about this"

"Oh okay "

"Why Gun Are you not happy for me? Are are angry with me?" New asked him with a hope that Gun will reply to him honestly because he wants Gun to support and be happy for him. He really likes and care for Gun's thoughts.