❗️Types of Adoptables❗️

OTA
Offer To Adopt
Offers I'm most likely to accept are art of my characters and customs, but you can offer almost anything and we'll see where that goes, because I am not listing out all the things I will not accept. Some adopts will have certain values depending on how much of my sanity it drained. Or how absolutely attached I got.

BTA
Bio To Adopt
The amount of things to fill out will vary, but what stays the same for each BTA is: Nothing on it is optional unless I say so. If personality is in the form, I usually won't accept it if it's just a list of traits. Effort is always required. Believability is important. For the love of god, grammar and spelling and etc,.

DTA
Draw To Adopt
Simple, you just draw the adopt. I'm unlikely to do these ones though, but it is a possibility.

NTA
Name To Adopt
Quite self explanatory really. You name the adopt. Most likely paired with something else.

Eggs/Palettes
It's in the name. Probably the closest thing you'll get to fcfs. For these, unless I say you get to choose the tribe, it's a surprise, but I will most likely leave it up to you. Sometimes you will have to fill out a short form for these.

TTA
Trade To Adopt
"You'll be asked to draw something (one of the artist's OCs or a design of your own) in exchange for the adoptable. A time limit might be involved." Mainly if I need an official appearance for an existing character I have. Like if I have a description, but no actual appearance.

STA/SSTA
Story To Adopt/Short Story To Adopt
Both mean the same thing: write a short story in order to adopt. Most likely NOT fcfs, so don't rush it. I prefer if you post it in a book and tag me, AND include a photo of the word count at the bottom if there's a required length. Deciding factors include grammar, punctuation, spelling, length, and believability. For length, if there's a word count requirement, you can absolutely do over the requirement, since the requirement is the minimum amount of words required.

Combined Adopts
Two types of adopts combined, such as BTA and OTA, or DTA and NTA, etc,. Completely different from "either or"(read below).

Either Or
Like a combined adopt, but instead of it being two types of adopts, you chose. There will be two options already provided that you have to choose from. For example, if the "Either Or" is a BTA or OTA you get to choose if you want to fill out the form provided OR offer for it.

Breedables
In the name. Pick two dragons and I'll give you a hybrid. Or not, it depends on what's available I guess.