❗️Blacklist ❗️

A chapter to keep track of those who are blacklisted

What does that mean? If you are blacklisted, you cannot adopt from me. And if I have to give you any further warnings, you will be blocked.

May add Whitelist and Watchlist to this chapter soon

+ OfficialWOF_Fan/xxLavenderSparklesxx
Reason: Theft, among other things
She's caused so much grief for me and my friends. From claiming ownership to OCs that aren't her's to backhanded apologies to trying to play the victim when called out by pulling every excuse in the book.

+ CrystalCry4340
Reason: Theft, Claiming the art was made by them
At least they had the decency to admit they were wrong when called out, didn't bitch about it or anything.

+ NyjahSWard
Reason: Was very rude to me and a couple friends
It was so f*cking stupid too. Had the AUDACITY to tell Mew that they didn't get to decide how their own book worked.
Started the fight over Mew deciding to overlook a rule I accidentally broke, a rule they were planning on removing anyways.
Then proceeded to lash out at the other friend and threatened to report them just for stepping in and trying to help.
And on top of that, they tried to make themselves look like the victim by deleting any incriminating replies to make it seem like we were unjustly lashing out at them.

+ Breanne55
Reason: Has a tendency to ignore forms completely, or is extremely lazy with them. Doesn't really read the rules. Had the absolute audacity to ask if they could have my OC, as a reply on the form I posted on the adopt page no less.