Chap 17 i love you guys

Destiny POV

We all penny board home and when we get to the door I hear nothing that's strange. Hayes was about to open the door but I stopped him and said "listen" and Daniel says "I don't hear anything" and I say "exactly" and Trevor says "what do you think is happening" and I say "I'm not taking any chances" and I grab the bat beside me and Hayes opens the door.

We walk in and I see no one we walk around and I yell "HELLO ANYONE HOME" and I hear a slap I head upstairs and in the corner of my eyes I see SAMs face HA there hiding well they suck at it

I walk downstairs get a bucket full of water bad run back upstairs and splash the
Dad yell "HOW DOD YOU KNOW" and I say "I saw sam" and they all smack Sam and I laugh.

I say "why were you hiding" and Nash says "we were gonna prank you" and I say "aww nice try" and they smirk and before I knew it they were squirting me with ketchup and mustard.

I scream and cover my face when they finish I say "oh this means war" and Matt yells "WE NEED TEAMS" and mahogany says "older kids vs little kids" and I say "thanks" sarcastically and Nash says "let the games begin" and we all head downstairs.

We head out separate ways and I go upstairs I have a stash of pranks I knew this day would come.

I go in my closet which is huge and I make water balloons but instead of water I filled it with honey.

I hear a girly scream I grab an umbrella and I head downstairs when I enter the room I open the umbrella and a bunch of food and water came pouring down.

I smirk and the boys walk downstairs dumbfounded I say "I'm not that stupid" and they roll there eyes and I smirk and walk back upstairs.

I finish the water balloons and grab a package full of feathers I make a group chat I say

Me- yo come up to my room I got something

Daniel- coming

Trevor- kk girl

Hayes-lets do this

In seconds there all here and I show them Trevor says "what's the plan" and I think and smirk and say "I fall down the stairs start crying then attack them with the balloons and pour the feathers on them" and Hayes says "wait how did you have all this" and I say "I live in a house with boys I knew this was coming" and they chuckle I say "ok get ready" and they nod I walk out and I fall down the stairs it hurt but it's worth it.

I scream and cry and Kian Jc Nash Matt Carter Ricky dad and mahogany come out they all see if I'm ok.

Then they get hit with honey and Trevor dumps the feathers and they all scream and I giggle and hold my stomach. They all sigh and leave to go clean up.

2 hours later

We all lay on the ground laughing holding our stomaches we were covered in food water feathers honey tomato sauce etc we were laughing and then we all stopped and looked at each other we take pictures and in the end I say "I love you guys" and they all go "AAAWWW" and we all group hug and I yell "IM TAKING A SHOWER" and they all yell "Same" and we get cleaned up.

We watch a movie and have some food but I threw it up and I fell asleep in daddy's arms watching pitch perfect

Cam POV

When tiny fell asleep I pick her up and notice she's lighter wait WHAT?!?!

I say "Nash hold her" Ana he says "what" and I say "just do it" and he does and his eyes widen. He sighs and mahogany says "what's wrong" and Nash was about to say something but I say "nothing" and I grab my baby and bring her upstairs.

My poor baby girl