Chap 42 umm who is this

Destiny POV

After the song they all cheered and I say "I'm gonna take a shower"and they nod and I walk upstairs k get a text I open it and I don't know the person

?- hey I heard you and your boyfriend broke up that sucks

Me- who da faq are you

?- oh sorry it's Charlie you know that guy from the street

Me- oh yea the creep

Charlie- yeah thanks

Me-so did you just text me to make me feel bad about my boyfriend cheating on me

Charlie-no I came to give you sympathy

Me-well it's not working

Charlie- sorry tiny so want to hang out sometime

Me-can't 1 barley know you 2 your 17 and my family would throw a fit 3 i would get caught

Charlie-no one would know😏

Me- goodbye Charlie👋

And I get undressed and I felt like someone was watching me weird I take a shower and blow dry my hair and put on Kian's short which is big on my and I put my hair in a messy bun and I put on shorts you can't see cause the shirt is too big.

I walk down stairs and they are eating pizza I try walking away but Trevor grabs my wrist and pulls me over and puts a slice on my plate and I slowly eat it but finish.

I give everyone a kiss on the cheek and a hug except hayes😒 I walk upstairs to my room and play on my phone and tape a selfie and post it on Instagram and I follow some people back on stuff and I fall asleep.

I wake up the sound of rocks I look up and see someone throwing rocks to the window the fuck the bitch can brake my window.

I look and see Charlie standing on the grass and he smiles when he sees me I lock my door and open the window I whisper "What the hell charlie" and he climbs up so he is on the roof and he is up to me he says "I couldn't stop thinking about you" and I say "no Charlie" and he says "I know it's wrong and I know people will judge us but no one has to know about us" and I say "look im not like other girls want to get to know the guy first" and he says "whatcha want to know about me"

30 minutes later

I've learned a lot about him and he has learned a lot about me I say "I got to head to bed" and he holds my hand and says "stay" and I say "I'm sorry but tomorrow" and he says "tomorrow" and he kisses my cheek and hops back down on the grass and runs and I sit on the bed and think wow I'm falling for a guy 3 years older than me is that bad cause it surely doesn't feel bad.

I wake up and see mahogany and she says "you my dear are going to a different school" and I say "yay so no creepy stalkers that might kidnap me but what about Cameron and Karan" and she says "apparently they are on vacation for two months" and I say "one of the perks of having rich parents" and she laughs and says "this school is for middle schoolers and High schoolers and some collage students are teaching you so your all new" and I say "there is gonna be so many fan girls" and she laughs and says "get ready" and I say "fine fine"