Chap 36 not today ok

2 weeks later

Destiny POV

YOLO hey ok so it's been2 weeks and Hayes and I aren't one of those normal couples we act like best friends and are silly but we still like cuddle and watch Netflix #realationshipgoals.

Today we have a show and Hayes wakes me up and pecks my lips and I smile and sit up. I put on a white and black crop top and mint green skirt and white vans and curl the ends of my hair

When I leave the bathroom two hands wrap around my waist I smile cause I knew who it was he twirls me around and looks at me and says "ugh we have such a long show and were not aloud to kiss" and he pecks my lips and the. Starts making out we only made out like once.

His hands start going down my ass and I pull them off and say "no" and he stops but his hands travel up to my boobs and I put his hands down and I pull away and I say "no Hayes" Hayes never usually does that and he says "sorry I forgot your not like other girls" And I roll my eyes and peck his lips and we head to dad and Nash's room.

We enter and I kiss dads cheek and Jc says "catch" and he throws me some thing I look at it and it is a pop tart yes I have been losing more weight and I know cause I keep on writing it down in my notebook.

I eat half of it slowly and mahogany says "come on guys lets go" and she takes my hand she knows I'm suffering from food I smile and throw the pop tart to Sam and he eats it cause he loves them.

We get in the limo and I sit next to Hayes and mahogany Hayes says "selfie" and he posts it saying 'to all the boys out there be jealous😏 @destinydallas is the best' and I smile and like it and repost it.

During the show it's the q and a a girl points to me and yells "HA YOUR ADOPTED" and everyone looks to me and some say 'oohhh' and I say "at least my parents choose me your parents are stuck with you" and mahogany high fives me and she says "your underweight" and I say "we all have flaws" and she says "go die" and I say "not yet" and she groans and says "I hate you" and I say "love ya" and I wink at her and she turns steaming mad and I smirk at her you see I have a talent to piss someone off so much it will drive them insane.

We finish the show and mahogany says "dang that girl was mad" and I say "it's a talent" and she laughs and says "wanna go shopping now" and I say "sure" and I go up to dad and say "I'm going shopping with mahogany ok" and he says "ok baby girl be safe and I say "I will" and I go up to Hayes and say "bye" and I peck his lips and he says "later baby" and dad says "don't push it Hayes" and he blushes and I giggle and walk off with mahogany.

*at mall*

Mahogany says "so you and Hayes" and I say "yea so" she says "so how are you and don't worry I ain't gonna go tell your dad about this" and I say "I don't know if I did something bad" and she says "did you cheat" and I say "hell no" and she sighs in relieve and says "good you guys are my otp now what happened" and I say "so we were ugh kissing and his hands started to" and she says "go to your boobs and ass" and I say "yes and I stopped him is that bad" and she says "hell no girl your 14 you ain't ready and it's fine Hayes understands ok" and I say "ok now go get your bags we got to head back"
And she chuckles cause she has like 20 bags and I have none.

Back at hotel

I help mahogany bring her bags to her room. And I start heading to mine I hear a grunt and it's probably Trevor trying to fix his hair.

I get my key and unlock the door I open it and I look at the couch and see Hayes and a girl and he has his hands on her boobs and they are full on making out. My heart starts beating slower and slower and my stomach drop I take in a deep breathe I back up and they still haven't noticed me.

I rub my eyes to see if what I'm seeing is real and it is.