Fantube - Angst

I'm writing this with cloudy hovering over my fucking computer

Please help, my current location is-

V v quickly heres a random mini paragraph of cloudy typing random shit: 

WHATB THE FGUC ,,,,,,,, WHAT UIS A PENIS TOE ,,,,,,, WHAT UIS GOING ON,,,, ALSO I LIKE LEAFY (also im like totally cooler than rex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Thank you for reading

WAIT THAT BITCH IS NOT COOLER THAN M-

ANYWAY uH fANtUBe

help me

Uhhh idea iz from cloudy but i'm adding shit becauze im so cool

Warningz:

Overworking oneself/Accidental S/H

Heavy crying

Noones POV:

Test Tube was doing everything she wasn't supposed to. Cleaning, organizing, doing work she had to get done, experimenting. It was roughly 2 A.M. Fan had told her to take it down a notch, stop overworking herself so much.

Clearly, she wasn't listening to his instructions.

Fan awoke to a keyboard clicking. He groggily sat up, looking around the room. Despite his drowsiness, he was able to notice one thing.

Test Tube.

He shot up at the sight of her, putting a stern look on his face.

"Test Tube?"

Test Tube quickly spun around in her chair, turning to face him to with nervous, yet very tired expression. She put a guilty smile on, shrugging like it was nothing. Fan looked at her, upset.

"I told you to stop doing this, testy.." Fan frowned slightly.

"I know..." Test Tube softly nodded.

Fan opened his arms, signaling for her to hug him. And she happily did so. She launched into his arms, nuzzling into his shoulder.

Fan couldn't help but crack a small smile at the girl clinging onto him.

That was until he realized she was crying.

He entered a state of shock, immediately wanting to help his lover.

"Hey hey hey- Test Tube-" He tried.

Still, a sniffling fit remained.

Test Tube sobbed into his shoulder, shaking and all, while squeezing onto him.

"I- I just wanna be enough!- I just w-wanna make everyone happy!!-" She cried.

"But you do make everyone happy.. you're nice, smar-"

"THEN WHAT AM I IF I'M NOT THOSE THINGS?!- A- A FAILURE IS WHAT!!-"

Fan sat there in shock.

"S-Sorry-" Test Tube muttered.

"Please- don't be.." Was Fan's response.

"I love you-."

"I love you too, testy."

344 Wordz ! !