𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐄

In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit and an elf.

IT WAS a quiet night, you could hear every little thing

IT WAS a quiet night, you could hear every little thing. The gusts of wind causing the trees to sway. The leaves moving around on the floor. Yet somehow no one heard the person walking to the Baggins house.

That same night a child, named celine was left at the Baggins door steps you could say. With only a note, staying that she was an elf and her family could not afford to take care of her. Causing them to leave her at a house they hoped would take care of their daughter.

" I'm sorry for having to leave you here sweetheart, mama and papa are going to miss you very much." was the one thing her mother had told her in the most quiet voice, that almost sounded just like a gust of wind.

The next morning, very early in the morning, Belladonna Took heard a small cry almost not even heard.

"What could that be?" She asked herself as she got up to check outside.

Only to end up seeing a small child in a basket, covered with a blanket, on the steps. She quickly took the child in and picked her up. Noticing the note that fell off her chest when she did. Belladonna set the child down and read the note. In the note it had said.

  Hello, we are  really sorry for doing this to my child but we can not afford to take care of her. We am hoping you could take her in as your own or find us a family that would. Some information that will need to be noted is that she in fact is not a hobbit, she is an elf. And she can not be anywhere without the stuffed animal that was left right next to her in the basket. Again, we are extremely sorry for drop something like this on you.

In the same moment that she finished reading the note, her husband and child had walked in because they had woken up to the sound of a child crying.

"Who's that?" Said the little hobbit eagerly trying to see the little one.

"Well, she was dropped off here. With just this note. Sweetheart read it urself then to bilbo while I see if she's hungry." She said hurrily.

Bungo read the note to himself and to bilbo by the time his wife came back from the other room with a sleeping baby.

"Well what are we going to do?" She said to him trying to find a solution.

"Can we keep her? I've always wanted a little sister and you both know that!" Said bilbo excitedly hoping his parents would agree.

"Sweetheart we should, I don't want something to happen to the poor girl." Said Bungo in a tone trying to convince his wife.

After a while, she agreed. And the Baggins had made a promise to treat her as one of their own.