Jealousy Kiss ~ Aria Blaze

You and Aria have been dating for a few months now and are almost always together and even at the times you couldn’t be together you were either texting or face timing.

But over the past few weeks you’ve been hanging out more with Rarity and that annoyed Aria. A lot. Let’s just say if you were to put her jealousy level on a scale of one to ten it would be at least a hundred.

So one night she confronted you about it.
“Why have you been spending time with that fashion Deva!?”

“What..?”

“You heard me! What did you think I wouldn’t notice!? It’s like you’ve forgotten about me!! If you want to go off and date her then just say so! Don’t leave me hanging on and following like a damn lost puppy! What? Do you think I’m a joke? Am I really that pathetic and insignificant to you?”

After that you just started giggling which confused her

“Wh-what’s so funny love- I-I mean- um.. bitch..?”

“I’ve been spending more time with Rarity for help with outfits and to kind of get advice of how to ask someone out to prom…”

“Wait… what?”

“Yep. You got jealous over nothing” you giggled “don’t worry beaut. I could never leave you. I just wanted to try and impress you I guess..”

You both approached each other and kissed. It was quick and simple but sweet

As you separated again she spoke teasingly in your ear

“Awe so you wanted to impress me love?”

“Sh-shut up”

A/N
Ok this was my first ever one shot so I hope it’s ok. It was really fun to write and would be willing to write more!!