𝘚𝘰 𝘪𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘦𝘴...

A/N: I am no longer stuck in writer's block so I  am back to choosing random prompts for my oneshots, and clearly the wheel doesn't like me cause this one will undoubtedly contact spice. So basically this is set months after Lucy's kidnapping, and after Rachel and Tim break up, and he and Lucy become friends in a Tim Bradford kinda way. And yes I'm working on Tamara content, this was just a fun sorta thing I ain't don't before to take a break from the angst. Speaking of anyone seen the new episode? I need an I love you scene so bad! Anyway enjoy>3

.....

Six months ago Lucy could have given about a thousand reasons why Tim Bradford was an absolute nightmare, but this was before she experienced a true nightmare, and now Tim had become a safety net away from the nightmares. She wanted to call her TO a friend, but part of her knew friends didn't think this way about friends. Friends didn't daydream about having their "friend" kiss her until she's breathless, or have his  hands on her body touching her in places friends certainly did not, and having him slowly tear her clothes off her body. Part of her wanted to blame the fact she was probably just sexually frustrated  after all, it'd been over six months, and Tim was attractive maybe that was all it was, but it made spending so much time with him increasingly difficult, part of her wished she got some old TO like Smitty, someone she definitely couldn't be attracted to, then she wouldn't be spacing out yet again, dreaming about sleeping with her training officer, in the middle of the role call. "Chen, come on let's go." She heard which snapped her out of her fantasies.

Tim didn't do friends, didn't bother getting close to people. Three months had passed since he and Rachel broke up and he was over it, but with her out of the picture a new problem emerged, and that problem being Lucy Chen. After four months he was still suffering from extreme anxiety when it came to her, and the more he worried about losing her, watching her get hurt again, the more he began to realize that his rookie who he'd been growing especially fond of wasn't just a friend. And he wanted to just simply brush off the attract towards her as normal, Lucy was a very beautiful woman after all, but after getting a feel of her skin even if it was just by accident, had him longing for more, something he absolutely couldn't have because of their jobs. "You alright?" He asked, after observing her distracted state for a couple moments, watching as a rosy pink flushed across her face. "I'm fine, I'll um get the gear." She responded, before walking out, his eyes followed her all the way out.

Lucy was meet with pure embarrassment the second she met Tim icy blue eyes with filled with concern, so she quickly got up and went to get the gear, she knew if it weren't for her being buried alive four months ago he probably would've yelled at her about spacing off like this, hell maybe she hoped he would she clearly needed a reality check, that she could never have Tim even if she wanted him. By the time she loaded the shop she went to find Tim who was standing with the others. "Oh Lucy! Do you wanna go out with us tonight?" Angela asked, and Lucy found herself shrugging a bit, as she glanced over at Tim who was shaking his a bit. "Mr Broody over here won't come." Harper said, while laughing a bit. "Why would I come pay money to go to a bar and drink, when I can drink at home without worry about people fighting?" Tim asked, and Lucy froze trying her best not to panic, last time she was at a bar she was drugged and kidnapped, why would they ask her?

Tim hated bars, they were loud, overcrowded, and overwhelming for him who quite frankly didn't like people much as it is. But Lucy? Lucy use to love socializing, now she always had that same look on her face anytime anyone asked her to hangout weather it be a bar, a party, or anywhere that had drinks. "To socialize clearly." Angela said, while shaking her head a bit. "I don't like socializing!" He said, and Angela's gaze shot back to Lucy. "So are you in?" She asked, and he watched as Lucy quickly shook her head. "I can't tonight sorry." She muttered, and before anyone had a chance to object he gently took ahold of Lucy's arm. "Come on boot, we gotta get to work." He said, before leading her out to the shop.