Chapter 4 - Recovery

In the aftermath of the harrowing events in Chapter 3, Neo found himself trapped within an extraction chamber, its metallic tendrils ensnaring him tightly. The chamber hummed with an ominous energy, connected to a massive collider that loomed ominously nearby. Babi, the orchestrator of this diabolical plan, stood beside Zaria, a twisted grin etched upon his face.

 Babi, the orchestrator of this diabolical plan, stood beside Zaria, a twisted grin etched upon his face

"Congratulations, my dear Zaria," Babi exclaimed, his voice tinged with a perverse satisfaction. "The extraction chamber is functioning perfectly, and the collider is on the brink of activating. Once it's operational, the portal to the realm of the conduit gods will be opened, forever changing the fate of Navi."

Zaria's eyes flickered with a mix of anticipation and unease. "But what will happen to Neo?" she asked, her voice laced with uncertainty.

Babi's voice dripped with malice as he responded, "Neo's sacrifice is necessary for the greater cause. His powers, combined with the energy from the collider, will serve as the key to unlocking the portal. The conduit gods will descend upon Navi, bringing untold power and eternal dominion."

Babi: *laughs* You ought know how his story will end with you being the executioner of his fate. He will die and you will live on to rule over the nation alongside me.

Zaria is taken back and begins to regret her decision of capturing Neo, now knowing he will have to die after the extraction takes place.

Babi' begins the extraction as the tub begins to fill with Neo's blood and begins draining his life-force. Zaria has to watch but then walks away and into her room and bundles up in a ball and begins to cry knowing that she will be responsible for Neo's death and she begins having flashes of the the people that died around her, mom, dad, big brother and sister, uncle, grandma, and now she is about to lose the one she loves. She crying repeatedly saying "I'm sorry Neo, I'm sorry".

[Meanwhile after the battle]

Meanwhile, Tien and Scar, devastated by Zaria's betrayal, sought solace in their regrouping. Tien's heart weighed heavy with the burden of being the lone human amidst this grand cosmic battle. "I feel so alone," he admitted, his voice filled with sadness. "What can one human do against such overwhelming odds?"

Scar, the stalwart companion, approached Tien, his voice firm and resolute. "Tien, my friend," he spoke, his tone infused with unwavering determination. "Never underestimate the power of the human spirit. Our strength lies not in the supernatural abilities we lack, but in our resilience, our resourcefulness, and our unyielding will to protect what we hold dear. We are not alone, for we have each other."

Just as Tien's hope began to flicker anew, a figure entered the room with an air of urgency. It was Weasley, Zaria's brother and the newly anointed Emperor of Kemet. His eyes gleamed with determination and purpose. "I bring news," he declared, his voice brimming with excitement. "I have discovered the whereabouts of the ancestors' hideout. It is a remote island known as Seminole. If we act swiftly, we can rally our forces, regroup with the conduit ancestors, and forge a plan to thwart Babi's sinister machinations."