Chapter 3 - Captured

Neo, Tien walks into the ceremony of the rebellion army of Memphis as Scar tell then a war is about to take place to overthow the Ancestor and he needs Neo and Tien at the forefront of the battle. Neo only thinks of Zaria and getting her back and killing the Ancestors. The underground rebels climbing up the ladders on toward the city of Memphis. To which the army of Babi are lock and loaded and battle ready. Mesta and Anuke are standing on the frontlines of their side and Scar asks

Scar: Where's Babi?

Mesta: Oh he's fine, let us just get this bloodshed over with.

Neo: Where's Zaria!!

Anuke: Oh she'll be just fine, just

Neo: Give her back. You give her back you bastard!

Neo face begins to change as his skin peels and and his face begins to show the hollow dark energy inside of him.

Tien try to calm him down but Scar stops him and tell him to let Neo unleash his hidden aggression.

Anuke: *laugh* So you must be Neo? Well to answer your question about Zaria. It just isn't as simple as handing her over. You'll have to beat her whereabout out of us.

Scar then unleashes a yell that reached among the heavens as the two army charged toward each other, as Neo and Tien are on the frontline running toward Mesta and Anuke. The armies collide at the cities capital and the impact cracked numerous windows as Neo and Anuke dashes around the city and they relocate away from the city. Meanwhile, Tien & Scar takes on Mesta.

[Tien & Scar vs Mesta]

As Tien and Scar engaged in a furious battle against the formidable Mesta, the air crackled with tension and anticipation. Each combatant moved with lightning speed, exchanging blows that reverberated through the battlefield. Profanity filled the air as insults were traded amidst the clash of metal and the roar of unleashed power.

Tien, his eyes ablaze with determination, leaped into the air, delivering a devastating kick that sent Mesta sprawling backward. "Is that all you've got, you pathetic excuse for a warrior?" he snarled, his voice dripping with contempt.

Scar, a cunning strategist, circled around, launching calculated strikes with his cybernetic enhancements. "Your days of terrorizing innocent lives are over, Mesta!" Scar spat, his voice tinged with righteous anger. "We won't let you unleash chaos upon this world any longer!"

Mesta, a formidable adversary, responded with a sinister smile. "You fools think you can defeat me? I am the embodiment of destruction!" he bellowed, his voice reverberating with malice. He unleashed a barrage of energy blasts, forcing Tien and Scar to desperately dodge and parry.

[Waset joins the battle]

Just as the battle reached its apex, a ground-shaking roar erupted, shaking the very foundation of the battlefield. Waset, a colossal Beast being, emerged from the depths of the earth, its massive form dwarfing the combatants. The landscape transformed as if under the sway of ancient magic, morphing into a nightmarish realm of twisted roots and eerie mist.

Tien and Scar paused, momentarily forgetting their animosity as they turned their attention to the newfound threat. "What in the hell is that thing?" Scar muttered, his voice laced with a mixture of awe and trepidation.

Waset let out another earth-shattering roar, its eyes gleaming with malevolence. It charged forward, its colossal limbs threatening to crush everything in its path. Tien and Scar had no choice but to put aside their differences and unite against this new, unfathomable adversary.