Truth Or Dare.- Chapter Ten

•Sophia's P.O.V•

"Ahh there they are!" Nash smiles, throwing his hands in the air as Hayes and I come down, holding hands. "Let's play truth or dare!" Molly says randomly. "Molly, babe that games for kids... I'm in!" Cameron shouts. Everyone laughs and sits on the floor. Hayes spreads his legs on the floor and pulls me back, my back lying on his chest. "Alright, me first!" Molly says and look around at all five of us. "Hmm Angie! Truth or dare?" She asks excitedly. "Um, truth." She answers. "Ugh, you suck, hmm, what's your favorite thing Nash does... In the bedroom?" She smirks as Angie blushes. "Well... Umm he does this... Really hard hip thrust, like he's dancing and grinds while doing it." She blushes deeply, burying her head into Nash's chest. Nash chuckles rubbing her back, "I like that too baby, but its your turn," He winks. "Umm... Soph, truth or dare?" She looks at me. "Uhmm dare," I say, almost regretting it. "Hmm.. I dare you to.... Show us how you and Hayes kiss... While you're alone." She smirks and I blush, looking up at Hayes, as he leans down, kissing me with force, parting my lips with his tongue and we fight for dominance with our two tongues as he moans. "Alright alright, next person," Cam grumbles. I look at him weirdly, "I can't even get a kiss like that," He pouts and Molly crosses her arms. "Too bad your not getting any tonight. And I was craving you so badly," She whined. I laugh as Cam pouts. "Alright, uhm, Cam, truth or dare?"
"Hmmm, dare." "Hmm okay, I dare you to show us your famous dance moves," He groans, "Really?" I nod and smirk, but he starts to dance. By the end everyone's laughing as he pouts sitting down. "Don't worry baby, I thought it was sexy." Molly whispers in his ear kissing him gently. He kisses her back and smirks. "At least someone liked it. Alright then, Hayes. My man, truth or dare?" He raises an eyebrow. "I'm gonna go with dare," Cameron smirks. "Alright get up and show your girlfriend how to twerk," He smirks. (lol it rymes)
He bites his lip and stands, starting to twerk for me. Soon enough he's finished and sat back down with hia arms resting on my belly. "That was nice, you've got a sexy bum." I smirk leaning my head back and pulling him down for a kiss. He chuckles and kisses my lips. "Hmm okay, I'm quite bored with this. Molly, baby, my sweet Molly, I love you so so much. Don't leave me hanging." He pouts, and I already know what thats about. "Oh baby, you actually though I was serious? I want you every secing of every hour." She bites her lip as they run upstairs. "Well, Nash and I are gonna go for a walk, wanna come?" Angie asks. As Nash shakes his head 'No!' He mouths. "Nah, we're good." Hayes laughs, dragging us on the couch. They scurry out the door and close it.