Birth.

(I've skipped ahead to the birth!!)

I sigh softly as Hayes wipes my forehead with the back of his hand. "Only a little while until we getta so our little girl." Hayes speaks, smiling. "I know, I can't wait. But, I'm not looking forward to the birth part." I sigh softly. "You'll do great, baby." He kisses my head. I smile and close my eyes.
~

I feet a pain shoot through me and look over to my side, Hayes sleeping in the chair. "Hayes," I whimper. He's breathing in and out softly as he sleeps and I start to cry, it hurts so much. "Hayes!" I whimper loudly, crying. He jolts awake and looks at me worriedly. "What's wrong?" I only whimper I'm reply. "I need a doctor!" I moan in pain. He hurries and gets a doctor. As he and the male doctors come back in and he smiles warmly at me. "Alright, ready for this baby?" He asks and I only nod as I feel a jolt of pain shoot through my lower region.
~

I open my eyes and turn my head lazily seeing Hayes and our baby girl in his arms, looking down at her. I smile and yawn tiredly. "Hey baby, how you feeling?" Hayew smiles, looking at me. "A lot better than earlier." I smile softly and he nods. "Do you want to hold her?" I only nod, sitting up a bit as he hands her to me. I smile as I look down at her as her eyes flutter open slowly. "Oh gosh, she has your eyes." I gush looking at her ocean bright blue eyes. "We all three have blue eyes babe." He chuckles. "I know, but her eyes look exactly like yours." I smile caressing her tiny head. "She's so beautiful." I smile softly, kissing her head. "Just like her mommy." Hayes says kissing my cheek along with her head. "What should we name her?" I ask looking up at him. "I like the name Leah." He smiles, beaming at her. "That's a beautiful name." I smile. "Could we name her after SkyLynn?" I tilt my head. "Anything you want baby, what's her full name gonna be?" Hayes asks, smiling brightly. "Leah Skylynn Grier." I say and he smiles. "Beautiful name for a very beautiful baby."

Sorry it's so short!!.

Name: Leah Skylynn Greir
Eye color: Bright blue
Weight: 5 pounds and 18 inches
Birth date: June 17th 2015
Time: 4:27am
Mother: Sophia Lynn Dallas
Father: Hayes Grier

Just some facts!!