Back Again (Series)

(Sam and you were close friends possibly too close to be considered friends

(Sam and you were close friends possibly too close to be considered friends. Nobody and nothing can ever separate you two, you two are always joined at the hip. She was there for you as much as you were there for her. You unintentionally fell in love with her after hanging out and spending time together. She caused you to flush, feel uneasy, and your heart to beat quickly. She questioned your unexpected behavior, but you always manage to divert the conversation. That was all when everything turned upside down, everything changed when she left. She didn't give you a call or a massage before she leaves. You made an effort to get in touch with her and bombarded her with messages, but you were unsuccessful. You were devastated, you have no idea why she left because she didn't even leave a note or a letter. You couldn't even articulate your emotions, you were angry and depressed. Not only did she abandon you, but also her younger sister, who had a much worse situation than you. You and Tara got along very well even when Sam was still there, her sister is no longer with her. Since Sam's departure, you consoled her and made sure she took care of herself. She appreciates the fact that you stood by her side as her sister and vowed to always be there for her when she needed you. You always have her back. After everything that had occurred to Tara, how would you feel if you ran into her again?)

(Just a reminder, I changed a lot of the scene, so if you're confused, this is not exactly what happened in the movie")

After receiving a report that Tara had been attacked, you hurriedly left your house and rushed inside the hospital, saying, "Excuse me, I'm here to see Tara Carpenter," with panting sweat on your forehead

After receiving a report that Tara had been attacked, you hurriedly left your house and rushed inside the hospital, saying, "Excuse me, I'm here to see Tara Carpenter," with panting sweat on your forehead. Since you hurriedly left your house and probably failed to lock the door, you didn't even have time to change out of your sleeveless shirt that wonderfully hugs your curves and your baggy slacks. You also forgot to carry a jacket with you. While you wait for the nurse to announce the room number, your eyes begin to swell. You thank her and head in the direction where she's going when she tells you what room she's in.

As you rapped on the door, you called, "Tara?" You could hear various voices coming from the other side, and when the door slowly opened, Mindy was revealed.

She acknowledged your arrival with a slight grin and widened the door to let you enter.

Wes, Amber, and Chad were waiting for you in the room with Tara, who was awake.