Shattered Silence

(You and Tara along with the others went to the frat party, you don't want too but Tara pleaded and you can't say no to it even though you knew your girlfriend wouldn't like it

(You and Tara along with the others went to the frat party, you don't want too but Tara pleaded and you can't say no to it even though you knew your girlfriend wouldn't like it. When Sam found out about it, she furiously take out everything on you accidentally yelling at you despite her knowing you are terrified of it)

Loud music playing on the background, people all around the place as you sat uncomfortably on the couch with Anika and Mindy. You didn't agreed with this, but they beg and force you to come with them, having a kind-hearted and gentle soul, you let them knowing they also need to have fun like other teenagers. You get it, they have been through a lot and they only wants to forget everything from behind. You know this will get Sam insane, she doesn't want Tara or any of you to go to this party. she'll go nuts once she know about this.

One of the reason why you don't want to go to the party is not only because Sam doesn't want any of you here. It's also because you hate loud noises, you are not a fan of party or other occasion with loud noise or music. The loud noises sent shivers down her spine and filled her with a deep sense of unease.

Her fear began one stormy night when she was just a toddler. Thunder boomed and lightning crackled outside her window, rattling the fragile peace of her home. Startled and frightened, she burst into tears, seeking comfort from her parents. However, instead of soothing whispers, her parents began to argue, their voices escalating into a thunderous roar that echoed the storm outside.

From that moment on, she associated yelling with fear and chaos. The mere thought of loud voices sent her into a panic, causing her heart to race and her palms to sweat. As she grew older, her fear intensified, and she became increasingly isolated from the world outside.

"hey, you okay?" Mindy asked you, her voice filled with concern as she noticed your frowned brows and discomfort face. They all know loud noise make you uneasy, maybe they shouldn't have force you to come with them.

You gave her a small yet gentle smile, nodding. "Yeah, I'm fine" Anika looked at you, unsure. "You sure? We could go home now if you want?" you let out a small chuckled shaking your head. "It's fine, you guys can continue having fun, I'll be fine here" you encourage them. 

"Okay, just tell us if you wanna go home already k?" she added which you nod in respond.  "Oh no..." Mindy muttered as you turned to her, she was looking somewhere that made you followed her gaze. Your eyes widen at the sight of Tara being dragged by a man, you immediately stood up from where you seating and followed Tara, ignoring the call of your friends. 

"Tara, hey" You quickly approach them, before they can even get upstairs. "Y/n, hello!" she smiled widely, tipsy. "Hey uhm, Tara I think it's time for us to go home" you smiled softly, grabbing her hand when the guy pulled her closer to him.

you gaze at the guy, pursing you lip. "I'm sorry, but I might stole my friend know, it's time for us to go home. She looks kind of drunk, need to take care of her" you tug her hand, but the guy just wont let go.