shut up and dance with me

(Sam despises going to parties, which is why she generally remains at home while Tara and the others go out to have fun, but they compel her to go this time

(Sam despises going to parties, which is why she generally remains at home while Tara and the others go out to have fun, but they compel her to go this time. She initially said no, but gave in when they continued bothering her and wouldn't stop until she consented, but when she met someone who captured her interest, she realized it wasn't such a bad idea after all.)

Mindy cries across the loud music, "Sam, come on, have some fun!" "Nah, I'm good here," she said, holding a glass of whiskey

Mindy cries across the loud music, "Sam, come on, have some fun!" "Nah, I'm good here," she said, holding a glass of whiskey. "If you say so," she shrugged before continuing to dance with the others.

She exhales, her gaze darting around. There are a lot of people here, there are people dancing, drinking, and making out on every corner. But as she looked around, something or rather, someone caught her eye.

It was a girl wearing a black mini dress with exposed skin sleeves, the dress was so short that it reached above her tights. It hugs her figure flawlessly, making everyone drool at the sight of how every curve is seen. Her beautiful, wavy hair drapes down on her back and reflects the sun, as does her flawless, pale skin. If Sam would be honest she was the first girl she thought was ideal. She had been staring at her for far too long, which had probably burned holes in the back of the girl's head.

"Why don't you go up to her and introduce yourself?" Someone asked and sat beside her, making her jump in her seat, and she turned her head to see Tara with a teasing smile and her eyebrows wiggling.

"Fuck Tara, you scared me!" she shouted, gazing at her laughing sister.

"Sorry, I've called for you a lot of times already, but I guess you're too busy staring at someone," she adds, grinning and glancing at you, who was sitting alone and sipping on your drink.

"I wasn't staring," Sam explained, causing Tara to grimace and roll her eyes. "Yeah, right, you almost melt her with your stares," she grumbled.

"Just stop, Tara, go back to whatever you were doing," she murmured, her gaze fixed on you.

"She looks lonely, I believe she could benefit from some company," Tara replied, continuing to stare at you.

"If I were you, I'd approach her now because anytime soon, does guys right there will?" she says, pointing to a couple of boys who were staring at you like you were a food or something. It made Sam feel things on her chest, she's envious of the way the guys are looking at you. She hasn't met you yet and doesn't even know your name, yet she's already jealous and protective of you.