eleven

Hiba| hana

Aunty I need your help.

Daddy is completely lost.

He never spends time with me

I always eat food alone.

There is no one to wipe my tears.

I saw daddy smoking and drinking.

Please help him

Hiba saw the message and to her horror she could not believe her eyes. The guy whom she considered her best friend, her cousin was slowly loosing him to this world rather towards the hear after. And her heart broke when she heard the plead of the girl who was probably crying.

She although never lived in the same city, but she never ever tries to forget to get their information on how they are doing. Surely she had heard that Waleed is miserable and little Hana is no longer little Hana but she never expected the situation to be this dire.

On the other hand, Fadil, her fiance noticed her troubled expression. He was a quite guy but he knew what was going around- observant you can say. He knew that Hiba somewhere liked Waleed and it was her gut feelings, he knew that she somewhere blamed her.

" Is everything alright?" He could not help but ask it. He wanted to make her happy, wanted her to share her pain with him.

" Yeah everything is fine. I'm sorry, but I have to go." He nodded at her and looked at her with painful expression.

I hope one day you can share your pain with me. I know you are hurting that's why I am giving you space, but please let me and allow me to bloom those empty spaces.

A/N

Yes this book will also contain snippets of Hiba's life because she is also an important character, although this story is about Waleed journey, in side wise its about Hiba's too. I hope I do justice to this.