twenty nine

March 8th 2023, 10.00 p.m

Haneen. It was such a tiring day today. You know what me and hana won in almost every game and before you say that I cheated I absolutely did not okay! Okay maybe two game but I got disqualified so I cancelled the game. And I finally got to see our little hana smiling. Maybe she will slowly forgive me. You know Haneen I started getting up for fajr now. I try to read a page of Quran although it's difficult but I am trying. And the scars in my hand are slowly disappearing...

Haneen, my hayati, I was wrong. My lord did not abandoned me rather he gave me a tough test. Maybe I passed or maybe I failed but the pain is slowly dissipating. There is pain but I can see my heart slowly engulfing those stitched. Though there are some emotion left but it's better to be in whisper rather said aloud.

Waleed the guy who is healing again..

Voice mail sent.

■■■

A/N

We are almost towards the end of the book and safe to say that i did not regret writing this book. Waleed and Hiba will slowly get their closure and so will I.

Only five to six chapter are left before I wrap this up. I hope you really liked it and did not regret reading this.

It would mean a lot if you share this book with your friend.