twenty eight

Waleed did not cheer like how other parents cheered. The other parents were clapping and encouraging and Waleed did too but not the same way how other parents did.

Instead of standing on the ground, he stood on the chair, took his mic and screamed his heart out.

" GO HANA. YOU HAVE TO WIN THE RACE. REMEMBER YOU ARE MY DAUGHTER AND WALEED DAUGHTER NEVER LOOSE. GO HANA..WOHOOOOO. YAYAY."

Was it safe to say that Hiba was horrified and embarrassed? Yes totally safe while Fadil was trying to pull his down buy instead of pulling his body down, he accidentally pulled his pants down leading his pink boxer to be displayed.

The commentary consisted of two people and they all paused to look at the pink panther boxer of Waleed on display.

" That's a very pretty boxer from the most cheerful parent." The commentor said and a tint of red shade covered both Fadil and Waleed face.

Waleed immediately got down and ran yo nearest washroom. On his way, he did topple down but managed to get inside the washroom and rearrange his clothes. Upon coming back, he gave a hard smack on Fadil face who just smirked at him instead of apologising.

" Oh it's the parents race with their kid. I wonder which family would win today." The commentor announced and Waleed immediately went and gave his name for the race.

Waleed was sly man in name of sport. He was very smart and cunning and that's how he won every sports. And Hiba was aware about it.

" Does that dude even know how to play?" Fadil who stood beside Hiba scowled at him. Hiba chuckled at him and without realising what she was doing, pinched his cheeks while saying.

" That's Waleed you are talking about. If he get caught in the game, he will make sure to get the game cancelled. And stop sulking, you look cute. " Hiba paused, horror masking her face. She immediately withdrew her hand and apologised to Fadil and kept on muttering sorry to him.

Damn you Hiba. No shame on touching a non mehram. Imagine what would he be thinking.

On the other hand, Fadil cheeks resemble like a tomato and his mind was chanting one word only.

She called me cute. She pinched my cheek. Does she like me huh. Oh my Allah.