Ep 3: I'm Sorry

Taehyungs pov:

I waited in my bedroom and got ready for the attack.
All the gang members were already by the gate waiting for our enemies.
But my thoughts were filled with jungkook. What should i do? What if i have to kill him?
What if he kills me?
I dont know.

Then i heard gun shoots and i knew the fight began.
I have to find jungkook.

I went the stairs down in the direction where the screams and gunshoots were heard.

But as i got in the kitchen i saw how jungkook knelt on jimin and was about to stab him.

,,Enough now"
I said and Jungkook looked over to me.
,,And what if I give shit about what youre saying?"
He said while pressing the knife harder against jimins neck.

,,Come and find it out"
I said. I know jungkook cant resist to punch me in the face because of my little flirts with him. He dropped the knife and got away from jimin as he walked in my direction.
Jimin pulled his gun out ready to shoot jungkook but i said:
,,Jimin, Yoongi go and help the others i will handel him".
,,b..but Boss"
,,THATS A COMMAND!!"
I shouted and then yoongi took jimin and they walked away.

,,Are you that Sure you can handel me alone?"
Jungkook said smiling while he got in his fight Position.
,,First Listen to me Jungkook i dont want to fig-.."
I was cut of as he kicked me and i Fell against the wall.
,,Ou if you want it that way then Show me what you have." I said smirking and ran towards him.

On the roof with Lisa:

Lisa pov:

,,I really hope Jungkook is okay" i said while Shooting two man that came in my direction. But then suddenly i felt a grip on my shoulder that pushed me to the ground and the sniper Fell off the roof.

As i looked up i saw a beatyfull girl howering over me.
,,What do you think youre doing little princess" she said.
But then i kicked here with my both feet away.
,,Who are you calling here little princess bitch" i said.
,,Ohh i like the sassy attitude of yours but i think i have to Show you who of us is in control here". She said while throwing a smoke grenade on the floor.
,,Shit" i said while coughing because i couldnt se anything. But then i felt a harsh kick in my stomach and i fell on the floor. I fastly stood up but she was nowhere to be seen. Then i felt a little pain on my cheek.
,,Fuck she has a knife" i said as the blood from the little scratch on my cheek runs down.
,,I have to admit your reactions are quiet quick"
I looked around.
,,But not Quick enough"
She said as she appeared in front of me with a knife ready to stab me. But i took fast enough her knife and threw it away.

Now the smoke dissapaered a little and i saw her clearly again.
,,So what are you doing now without your little knife and smoke", i said while smirking.
She laughed and looked at me.
,,I like you I'm Jenny why dont you join us?" she said suddenly.
,,No i will stay with my brother and kill everyone who tries to harm him!!" I said confidently.
,,Tell me do you know what your so called Boss is doing. He solds Kids and kills innocent people while you are doing his dirty work." Jenny said sternly.
,,I know b..but i have a goal and i can reach that only with our disgusting boss" i said while taking my gun aiming it on her.
,,And I'll kill everyone who stands in my way" I said ready to shoot but then a loud noise were heard from the inside of the mansion.
,,Oh no Jungkook!!" I whispered and jumped down from the roof.
,,I know your not a bad human but please think about what youre doing, if not I'll be your enemie the next time to". Jenny said as i glanced over to her on the roof.
,,I will think about it." I lastly said and ran into the mansion to safe my brother.

With Taekook:

Author pov:

They fought since 15 Minutes now and both were already exhausted.
,,Already tired old man?"
Jungkook said while breathing heavily.
,,No and you little brat?" Taehyung side while whiping his sweat from his forehaed.
But then they suddenly heard a loud noise from the Main etrance.

,,No Lisa!!" Jungkook said while running to the direction of the loud noise but suddenly he haerd a klick Sound from behind. It was Taehyung with his gun aimed on jungkook.
,,We are not finished here bunny." He said while looking serious.
,,If somthing happens to my sister now because of you".
(Silence)
Jungkook turned slowly around.
,,Then i will kill you." Jungkook growled with a death glare.
Taehyung never saw so much hate but also saddnes in someones eyes.
,,I know you only want to protect your sister but.."
(Silence)

,,I'm Sorry"

*Noise of a gunshoot