Ep 4: Our goal

Taehyung pov:

*noise of a gunshoot

I saw clearly how the needle of my gun Hit jungkooks neck.
He flinched but then he looked at me confused.
,,What is tha-"
Then he felt on the floor while Holding his neck.
,,w..what did you i..infact in m..me" he said weakly while slowly closing his eyes.
,,You're gonna sleep for a while im sorry but i had to do this" i said while i knelt down to him.
,,Y..ou assho-" but then he Fell asleep.

I picked him up in bridal style and went to my bedroom. But then suddenly a young woman ran in Front of me.
,,Let my Brother down NOW!!" she said angry. That must be his sister i thought.
,,Im sorry but i have to bring him in safety" i said and walked on but she stopped me again and said:
,,I give a shit about what your doing you liar so let him down"
She said dangerously.
,,Guess you leave me no choice"
I said as i was about to put jungkook down to fight her but then suddenly Jenny apeard behind her and Hit her on her neck that she passed out.

,,Thank you Jenny you made it a lot easier" i said while huffing.
,,No Problem Boss i also wanted to talk to her once again i kinda like her" she said while looking at Lisa smiling.
,,Take her to your room" i said sternly.
,,Yes sir" she said while carrying Lisa to her room.

After i laid jungkook on my bed while he was sleeping i went to yoongi to ask if everyone is okay since the fight ended as the loud noise was heard.
,,What was that noise?" I asked him.
,,It looked bad for the night Rose mafia so they threw a Bomb at us and fled, but alsmost no one died or got hurt." Yoongi said calm.
,,Good clean the mess" I said and was about to go but Yoongi stopped me.
,,What did you do with that brat?" He asked.
,,He is in my Room now sleeping. His sister is also by Jenny. I want you to treat them well."
,,Yes sir" Yoongi said and i went to my room.

*After one hour

Jungkook pov:

I woke up in a unfamilar room.
,,Oh no what happend to Lisa??" I shouted and was about to run to the door but suddenly someone opened it.
,,So your already awake Bunny?" Taehyung asked as he came in the room.
,,W..what happend WHERE IS LISA??" I shouted while glaring at him.
,,She is okay, she sleeps now in one of your roo-" i cuted him off as i holded a knife against his neck that i had took in my shoe before.

,,BRING ME TO HER NOW!!"
I said but then he suddenly pinned me to the wall.
,,Why in Such a hurry my little bunny wont you thank me for letting you live?" He asked me while smirking.

,,Let me go yo-ahh" i little moan escaped from my mouth as he atached my neck with his lips.
,,Didnt you want to say something?" He said.
,,G..go awa-mhhm" I moaned again as he put his knee between my legs.
,,Your so cute when your weak"
He whispered in my ear while licking it.

I didnt knew what was happening. Why was my heart beating this fast and why i submitted to him that way.

Author pov:

Suddenly the door burst open as Lisa came in and pushed Taehyung away. Then she hugged Jungkook tight and said:
,,Awww my little Baby brother is everything okay? Are you hurt? Did he do something to you?" She looked all over his body to see if he was injured.
,,Everything is okay noona im fine realy" he said while hugging her tight.

,,Äähm i dont want to disturb your little sibling love but i think you'll have to answer us some questions since we let you live." Jenny said while leaning on the door.
Lisa and jungkook looked over to them serious but nooded since they let them stay alive.
,,First question why are you in the Red Rose mafia you know what shit they are doing." Said taehyung sternly.

But no Answer.
Jungkook looked to the floor while Lisa looked at him worried.
,,Good i will Tell you everything." Lisa said and sat with jungkook on the bed.

,,6 years ago our parents got killed from a Group. We dont know where they are or what they wanted. The police didnt wanted to help us or even to find the killer we were on our own. But one day a man in a Black suit came to us and gave us a home and something to eat under one condition. We have to work in his mafia Group and as exchange he will help us to find the killer of our parents."

Little soabs were heard from jungkook as he suddenly ran out of the room. Taehyung wanted to follow him but Lisa stopped him.
,,Jungkook was only 11 Years old as our parents got killed in Front of his eyes. He doesent Show it but i hear him screaming every night because of his nightmares from that day."
Lisa said crying. Even Taehyung and Jenny were on the verge of crying because of the Story.
,,W-we know he is an a-asshole but what Else should we do jungkook will never s-sleep again if he cant kill those Bastards who killed our parents."

(Silence)

,,We will help you, even if its the last Thing that we do we will find the killer." Taehyhung said angry while Lisa looked at him suprised. ,,But that means you have to become a member of our mafia and help us to kill those Bastards of Red Rose." Jenny said while smiling.

,,I'll talk to Jungkook and ask him but...Thank you!" Lisa said with tears in her eyes while smiling.